You said this lie 2 days ago. How do you sleep at night? Do you lie about things not related to politics as well? They are using the county databa<x>se that is not up to date. As punishment, I sentence you to help obama move out of the whitehouse come january. In fact, you should go with him to live over there in Indonesia.

Best Answer

these reports just came in today one of his calls was recorded and showed to authorities you just made an Oopsey

Best Answer

These fake reports come in every day. If obama wins, the obamazombies will be happy. If they loose, they have already said they will riot. Are you down at this level too?

Best Answer

If riot reports were true, we would have heard about that on the news by now. Sometimes riots are bad, and sometimes they are good. When the continental patriots stormed the courthouse in Hillsborough ,North Carolina and dragged those corrupt Redcoat Tory judges and lawyers out of there and horsewhipped them, NOW THAT was an example of a good riot !!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

At one time it was popular consensus to not let blacks vote. Time have changed and the Tories are gone. I don't know what part of your thought process in 2012 would encourage riots - for any reason.

Best Answer

Times have changed little. Today's Klansmen wear red ties and suits and sit in office in the south. All are R. and Tories are called Republicans because if you will notice their ideas are similiar. I'm white , but it's not Obama who robs me, it's usually white, middle aged guys sitting behind desks that do. Plus, another reason I'm against these corporate guys like this is because they muscle out the small businesses. Romney is a corporate guy he's not for small businesses he's a patent liar

Best Answer

Is that anything like the robo call lies we've been getting from Odumbocraps for several weeks?

Best Answer

Did you know that Nancy Pelosi will be amazingly re-elected even though she is a flake?

Best Answer

Are they anything like all the misleading calls and letters that the democrats dump on me daily?

Best Answer

Do you know there is voter fraud being perpetrated in 3 states on e-voting machines? A vote for Romney switches to Obama. Funny how no one in the MSM is crying about Tagg Romney 'owning' those machines now. Or you. #Hypocrisy

Best Answer

Not suprised...

Best Answer