These intentionally deceptive calls are telling people to go to the wrong voting place
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 6 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

You said this lie 2 days ago. How do you sleep at night? Do you lie about things not related to politics as well? They are using the county databa<x>se that is not up to date. As punishment, I sentence you to help obama move out of the whitehouse come january. In fact, you should go with him to live over there in Indonesia.

Best Answer

these reports just came in today one of his calls was recorded and showed to authorities you just made an Oopsey

Best Answer

These fake reports come in every day. If obama wins, the obamazombies will be happy. If they loose, they have already said they will riot. Are you down at this level too?

Best Answer

If riot reports were true, we would have heard about that on the news by now. Sometimes riots are bad, and sometimes they are good. When the continental patriots stormed the courthouse in Hillsborough ,North Carolina and dragged those corrupt Redcoat Tory judges and lawyers out of there and horsewhipped them, NOW THAT was an example of a good riot !!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

At one time it was popular consensus to not let blacks vote. Time have changed and the Tories are gone. I don't know what part of your thought process in 2012 would encourage riots - for any reason.

Best Answer

Times have changed little. Today's Klansmen wear red ties and suits and sit in office in the south. All are R. and Tories are called Republicans because if you will notice their ideas are similiar. I'm white , but it's not Obama who robs me, it's usually white, middle aged guys sitting behind desks that do. Plus, another reason I'm against these corporate guys like this is because they muscle out the small businesses. Romney is a corporate guy he's not for small businesses he's a patent liar

Best Answer

Is that anything like the robo call lies we've been getting from Odumbocraps for several weeks?

Best Answer

Did you know that Nancy Pelosi will be amazingly re-elected even though she is a flake?

Best Answer

Probably nothing as blatant as what is going on in Florida, where the robo calls are targeting old people who have registered GOP and telling them they can vote by phone by pressing a button on their phone - no ballot necessary.

Best Answer

that was Republicans doing the calling . you just told a lie again

Best Answer

Studmuffin - 1) I haven't liked to you, which makes it impossible to do so "again. 2) Last night you claimed there was an law in North Carolina outlawing unmarried men and women living together. Now that;'s a lie. 3) I don't have time right now to find exact source on above, but here's one very related: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/content/obama-campaign-gives-fla-voters-bad-info-about-early-voting

Best Answer

that marriage law was overturned you didn't listen . Before it was overturned YES the NC legislature had a law against unmarried couples living together you need to stop LYING

Best Answer

No evidence of it anywhere and i looked extensively. You have proof, I'll take the link but Google didn't have it and neither did the North Carolina bar. So your story doesn't check out. I don't lie - but I know someone who does and i'm talking to him right now.

Best Answer

Twyla I'm not sure how hard you searched, but here's the law, and it is not only N. Carolina. http://www.unmarriedamerica.org/laws-affecting.html

Best Answer

There sky12345 just gave you a link the law was made by NC lawmakers you just wanna keep denying it and yes you do lie

Best Answer

I don't know who is correct here and I don't see how the NC overturned blue laws have anything to do with voter fraud. I live in Washington state and fake letters were sent out to Washington state registered republicans telling them that their registration had expired and they were not eligible to vote. There would be no reason for republicans to do that so that leads me to the conclusion that it is most likely that Twyla is the more reliable source here.

Best Answer

Did you even read that link Stud? That is a general link about single people and the law referred to there was declared unconstitutional more than a half dozen years ago. That's hardly current. (I actually did run into that law and a similar one from the 1800's, but since you insisted this was something recently overturned I didn't even pay attention.)

Best Answer

Ugghhh for the gazillionth time Twyla you have failed to find the law maybe you should look in the records of the NC state legislature drive to Raleigh yourself and then ask the reference clerk to help you. This law I am referring to is a modern recent law. not old like you say

Best Answer

Stud - you are an idiot. One link and you could prove yourself other than a liar. The statutes of North Carolina are all on-line and the major policy points affecting major things like housing are all summarized on the NC Bar association website. I've been through both - and nothing there. You are full of baloney.

Best Answer

Hey don't get mad at me just becuz you can't find it go get a legal research book and see how to look up cases see ACLU v. State of North Carolina Next time you ask me to help you find something, I'm sending you a bill. My fees are 85 dollars per hour and you half already taken up at least 3 hours of my time.

Best Answer

Pffftt. ACLU v. North Carolina covers so many cases that says nothing. The fact that you don't know that makes your time worth nothing. You really are a dim bulb. (Go google ACLU v. North Carolina just to get a feel for your own stupidity. You'll find cases on religious liberty, due process, and a number of other subjects.

Best Answer

calm down and breathe Twyla, take a chill pill go to a salon take a walk go get some cinnabons and put your fluffy slippers on relax you'll find it someday

Best Answer

You are full of baloney Studmuffin. Totally full of crap. (Also, cinnabons are probably the most disgusting thing in the world. I'd rather eat the fluffy slippers.)

Best Answer

Jeez, was my link no good. The law existed, and studmuffin here told no lies. He said that the law existed, and it did. Don't see why you guys are still arguing. And twyla do you know how long it took me to find that link? It took maybe five minutes, so I don't understand where your problem is. I really don't think that you're in the position to be calling anyone an idiot though, so why don't you act like an adult, and have some ******* shame. Studmuffin said the law was struck down because it was unconstitutional. It's in the ******* thread. He was 100% right! Here are some more links just in case though. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/09/AR2005050901091.html, http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-2007258.html. Have a good day.

Best Answer

Sky- Stud said the law was recently repealed. 6 years ago is not recently.

Best Answer

Really, that is your excuse for calling him an idiot? Obviously you guys have talked somewhere else because he didn't say that here. But does that really matter? The law had been in place since the 1800's, and it was only repealed 6 years ago, and it took a lawsuit from the ACLU to get it repealed. Stud was right, and you claimed that there was no such law, and then you called him an idiot when he was right. I honestly don't understand why you guys are still arguing over this. It's sad.

Best Answer

Sky - I called Stud an idiot because he his one. Past that, his original post claimed this was an act of the modern GOP and that it had been repealed recently. When I pointed out that the law was not even mentioned in the North Carolina statues, nor the state bar association website, nor any mention of its enforcement nor repeal was available via search on Google news, he claimed I just didn't now how to look for it. I'm glad you found some arcane law from a the 17th century but that wasn't at all what Stud was representing.

Best Answer

Well it definately was not from the 17th century because N. Carolina did not exist then. and technically this law is modern GOP because there was a fight to keep this law in place. It was not enforced on a regular basis, but there were cases when it was enforced before the law was repealed. Was it old? Yes. But it was only repealed 6 years ago, that is sad twisted, and backwards.

Best Answer

sorry - slip of the fingers. I meant to click 19th century. Sometimes working on an ipad can be bad that way. As for the rest, it might me be that more than half a decade ago this was the case - but again - not Studs contention.

Best Answer

Yeah, well touch screens will do that. That's why I don't like 'em, way to hard for me to type. As for the other stuff, don't really know why I got into it in the first place, I just get bored a lot. You vote early, or are you voting today?

Best Answer

Voting here in WA state is all by mail. Mine went in last week. Win or lose this will all be behind us within a few weeks. (Expect recounts on some races.) Maybe we'll be able to watch tv again without so many obnoxious commercials though - which would be nice.

Best Answer

YOU'RE LYING AGAIN Twyla I did not say repealed I said OVERTURNED, the legislature did not repeal it , it was a judge who threw the law out because it was obviously unconstitutional Oh and by the way, I thought you Republicans wanted govt to stay out of everyone's private business, so why do Rep. lawmakers wanna tell me that my girlfriend cannot live with me ?????

Best Answer

Well, I used the wrong word. Overturned is correct. As for the rest, i happen to agree with you. I don't care who you sleep with. You'll pardon me if I believe there are bigger issues this year than a law that is off the books and has been since before the 2006 democratic take over of congress - but i don't vote with my lady parts or my emotions I vote with my brain - and it says that the economy and national security are the keys in national elections and right now there is a clear choice. Obama is not the right one.

Best Answer

we are pretty secure gosh terrorism is hard 2 defend against anywayz cuz they can hit anywhere presidents are not magicians Obama has foiled many attempts already have you not been keeping up with those they have caught there are many cases ,none of which you give him credit for. and the economy is not nearly as robust as we all would like but it's gaining jobs and under BUSH we were losing 800,000 jobs per month, which was about as bad as it could ever get so your motives for voting Republican don't check out or make sense

Best Answer

Sorry Stud. Average unemployment under Bush was 5.7% - and that includes the time after 9/11 when the economy was a mess. Doesn't really matter anyway what Bush did. Obama has spent close to $6 trillion in deficit spending and can't get the unemployment down to where it was when he took office. That's failure in any language. Past that, I laughed out loud reading the whole "but terrorism is hard to defend against" BS. Watching Obama slam Bush again and again in the mid-2000s for instituting safeguards and now listening to how it's not enough is a bit hypocritical. Failure is failure.

Best Answer

LOST 800,000 jobs a month under Bush gained 170,000 under Obama everyone can see the obvious so stop denying it you just don't admit when you are wrong.

Best Answer

The economy was doing fine until the dems took over congress in 2006. But, as I said, embarrassing for you that you'd have to still compete with Bush 4 years and $6 trillion in deficit spending later. Fact is that trillions of spending later, unemployment is still higher than when Obama took office. Obama aid it would be below 6% and used that promise to justify spending that amounted to $10s of thousands per US household. He didn't get there because he's a bad leader who couldn't get consensus even within his own party.

Best Answer

I hear ya on that Twyla, can't wait for this to be over.

Best Answer

This is what I can't wait to see end. This fighting over the economy. Trust me if I wasn't socially liberal I would probably have voted Romney, but the guy first of all can't decide where he stands. First he says one thing, and then the next day says the complete opposite. He won't tell us how he will close any of the tax loopholes so his plan can work, and not sure how he feels about FEMA. The man ignores reporters, and then gets mad at them if they ask the wrong question. I don't know his stance on gay marriage, but I guess since his base is against it he is. And that Congress excuse is lame and totally false. Blame Congress when it is conveinient for you. Guess what, while Congress may have been in favor of the war in Iraq, they did not declare war. It was a military action led by the commander in chief himself. He didn't need Congress's approval to send troops in, it just helped that he got it. If Obama is to blame for the state of the economy instead of Congress, then Bush is to blame as well. Plain and simple. Don't pick and choose the stuff that is better for your side.

Best Answer

Sky - Every candidate goes to their base during the primaries and goes to the center later when it comes time to lead. You learn to take all the rhetoric with a grain of salt. For 30 years I've heard how a vote for a republican is going to turn the clock back on civil rights or womens rights yada yada and guess what? Hasn't happened. As for "how his plan works" it's all about energy production. Research "Baaken oil fields" in North Dakota or the Tar Sands in Calgary to see how those things have turned those areas into boom towns and imagine a whole nation that way. As for FEMA no one is going to shut that effort down, but it does seem redundant when we have the army corps of engineers, army, etc. Don't be surprised if it gets merged in with other defense and domestic programs. As for war, yup Bush pullled the trigger on it. Gore, Pelosi, Andrews, Kerry, Clinton, et al were all right there cheering him on when he did it. I will continue to blame Obama for one simple reason - the economy was coming back and Obamas $894 billion dollar porkulus package combined with his stunt on GM which basically paralyzed investors sunk us back into a recession. You don't have to understand that point - but I know it to be true.

Best Answer

Did you ignore the 800,000 jobs per month we were losing under BUSH ?????

Best Answer

studmuffin - You keep saying the same stupid things. Bush unemployment average 5.7%. Best it's been under obama 7.8%. Obama loses.

Best Answer

Heyyyyy Heyyyyyy what happened to you Twyla Marie ? WHO WON ??? whoop whoop whaddaya say now ??

Best Answer

Are they anything like all the misleading calls and letters that the democrats dump on me daily?

Best Answer

Do you know there is voter fraud being perpetrated in 3 states on e-voting machines? A vote for Romney switches to Obama. Funny how no one in the MSM is crying about Tagg Romney 'owning' those machines now. Or you. #Hypocrisy

Best Answer