I don't like when people use "phobe" and label others as "phobes" simply because they disagree with something.<br />
bigots, maybe, phobes? I doubt it.

Best Answer

Disagreeing with someone is way different than denying a group of people respect and rights.

Best Answer

No it isn't. If you disagree and don't find them to be legitimately deserving of rights, as you consider their state to be one of mental unfitness etc., it's perfectly reasonable and while I may not agree, it is their right to have that opinion.

Best Answer

It is not reasonable, their opinion is awful and horrible.

Best Answer

And they may see yours the same way, yet you have a right to it.

Best Answer

sigh

Best Answer

Freedom of speech is hard to deal with, sometimes.

Best Answer

freedom of speech isn't an excuse to be a horrifying person.

Best Answer

Nor is it an excuse to verbally bully people because they disagree with you, regardless of how many people feed into that verbal bullying.

Best Answer

haha yep im a cyberbully because i dont like people who oppress me and make me scared to live lmao

Best Answer

I didn't say you were a bully, just that doing so is wrong simply because people disagree with you. And, if you haven't noticed, I'm in the same boat.

Best Answer

Affraid of transportation?

Best Answer

You don't have to be afraid of transsexuals to disagree with paying for them to chop their healthy body parts off, or letting biological females share a prison cell with someone who can impregnate her.

Best Answer

live in the trash where you belong

Best Answer

I'd rather be trash than stupid.

Best Answer

Ugh you're an idiot. I feel bad for you

Best Answer