God thought it had a nice beat, was easy to dance to and was a catchy tune. Probably give it an 8

Best Answer

The second movement is really catchy!

Best Answer

who is he?

Best Answer

God is fictional. It didn't matter either way. Bruckner was delusion, pandering, or both.

Best Answer

He was very religious in a humble, innocent way. He was a sincere person.

Best Answer

Delusional people can be both humble and sincere.
It is difficult to state with any certainty what Bruckner's true motivations were. You can guess or even make a somewhat informed assumption, but it is speculation to say with absolute certainty that Bruckner was completely sincere.

Best Answer

Well he was humble and innocent. Can we know that?

Best Answer

You can guess.
You are also making the error of assuming everyone defines "humble" and "innocent" the same way.

Best Answer

Slammin' the Maestro for his choice of dedication recipient. Tsk tsk.

Best Answer

Maybe God didn't like that. Bruckner died while he was writing the 9th. It's unfinished. Divine retribution?

Best Answer

I seriously (cerealsly?) doubt that. Better to die thinking of God, wouldn't you say? Perhaps you wouldn't, I don't know.

Best Answer

So you think God liked the dedication maybe?

Best Answer

To be honest, I know nothing of the composer to whom you referred. What I do know is that if the guy poured out his heart in a dedication to God, God noticed.

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

You are guessing

Best Answer

When you speculate about God, it's always guesswork.

Best Answer