Bare with me... this is a bit long ........Lets face it.... its difficult to be a woman.Women are our mothers, they are our soft, tender side.. and everyone expects so much from them. There is no doubt that women carry the strain of the world on their shoulders... without women, men who go crazy, tear their hair out, go to nuclear war and shoot-out at schools. Did you know that *bottling up stuff* is the leading cause of *stress* in woman... women are emotional creatures, they love to talk about stuff.... Well now there is a life-saving App that can allow you to talk to a sensitive, caring guy who will actually listen to you. This App that Im talking about is called *SK.YPE VOICE*... To access this App, all you have to do is go to the EP profile *carrotman1*, click the message icon and type in the word hi.... Are you a woman here on EP??? Well what are you waiting for??? *Sk.ype voice is an anonymous application* T&C
carrotman1 carrotman1 26-30, M 4 Answers Mar 25 in Dating & Relationships

You couldn't possibly have trouble finding a woman........ Cuz your so cute.

Best Answer

thanks! Im glad someone believes in me :)

Best Answer

That is very clever!

Best Answer

hmm! You are flattering me :)

Best Answer

that was perfect :3

Best Answer

thanks! message me, will you! :)

Best Answer

Is this crap working for you?

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Dumb is not is not an attractive quality. Just a heads up. You probably haven't found the woman you want because the one you want sees through this bs.

Best Answer