They are? Hmm, I have always followed Jesus' words: If two or more gather in my name, there I am.

Best Answer

That's true but the 2 or more need to be doing what Jesus ask his followers to as set out at Matthew 24:14 and Matthew 28:19, 20).

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

I see those "wheels" moving around in your head :) "hmmmmm"

Best Answer

God I think is disgusted at a lot more then just that

Best Answer

He absolutely is disgusted with a lot more. And it is because the vast majority of false religion is the root cause of all the earth and it's inhabitants woes.

Best Answer

Did they mention me when you last spoke to them?

Best Answer

Lol! gypsy7127. I found out from reading the Bible that this was the case....No Jesus and Jehovah didn't mention you.

Best Answer

They actually told you that? You heard them say it too you? Did you miss your med's today?

Best Answer

Lol lol! :) It's in your Bible. Read the whole chapter of the Bible book called Matthew, chapter 23. There you will read where Jesus Christ blasted the religious leaders and religious factions of his day, calling them "hypocrites", "sons of vipers", and the like. Now think about this Sunkissed015: Jesus Christ reflected perfectly His heavenly Father's views and disposition. Also, Jesus said he did not speak of his own initiative, but he spoke as his heavenly commanded him.....Jehovah God and Jesus have not changed their disgust of false religion. Also false religion will be destroyed very soon in mankind's coming history because for to long it has misrepresented the true God Jehovah, Jesus Christ. False religion has blasphemed and brought reproach to God's name and disregarded, misrepresented, and misinterpreted God's Word the Bible......So now it is a crucial and pivotal time in mankind's history when they will see a permanent end to all false religion, nominal and non-denominal religion.

Best Answer

It's in your Bible. God speaks to us through the pages of the Bible.

Best Answer

Are they atheists?

Best Answer

Well, they don't believe in a higher power.

Best Answer

You could say the vast majority of false religion is atheist because they do not follow or practice the loving Bible based principles in the God's Word. Many so-called Christians are leading a double life and are doing everything contrary to God's will. So yes you could likened false religion to being atheistic because if they believed in God they would try their best to follow in Jesus footsteps and apply Bible principles in their life.

Best Answer

False religions are atheist. They are not teaching the truth about God and His Son Jesus Christ. And false religion has not told the masses about God's original purpose for obedient mankind and the earth. The truth about death and who Satan is has all been obscured from the people. False religion has promoted political factions and wars and false religion has caused great divisions of all kinds between the masses of people. These are just a few reasons why Jehovah God and Jesus have a disgust for false religion. They also do not teach and preach about God's heavenly based Kingdom/Government that will soon solve all of mankind's ills and problems.

Best Answer

How do you know??

Best Answer

Because it's in your Bible :)

Best Answer

There werent a lot of religion when the bible was being written

Best Answer

I also think some modern bibles have been edited through time.. so some bibles are not a reliable source of info..

Best Answer

Yes there were. However, there were 2 major religions of Jesus day known as the Pharisees and Saducees. These two Jewish religious factions opposed Jesus Christ at every turn. They hated the Son of God and eventually had him murdered on a torture stake.

Best Answer

That's what most people have been taught. But that's a wrong assumption.

Best Answer

Yes there were many many false and paganistic religions around in Jesus day and when the Bible was being written. That is one of the main reasons why the Bible was inspired of God, so that people would be able to distinguish false religion from true religion. There are earmarks that distinguish true pure religion.

Best Answer

That's a legitimate concern. Many like you feel that way....But just like you would put insurance on a special package to assure it's safe arrive or replacement in case it gets lost or stolen; likewise the most powerful Personage in the Universe, Jehovah God can do the same with His Word the Bible. He has used His holy spirit to ensure over the centuries that the pure meaning and flavor of His love message to mankind has not been altered and that His purpose for obedient mankind and the earth is not watered down.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Yes God and His son Jesus Christ are very, very disgusted and disappointed with false religion today.

Best Answer

Yaas

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Most people don't know that. I'm happy to read that you do.

Best Answer

In my opinion: God is like the sea, religions are like boats on the surface, sure choose a boat, fight against the other boat, just have fun with it!

Best Answer

:) Many feel like that illustration, but the question is: which boat is the most safest and secure to save a person's life when the hurricanes, sunamis, floods, and tornadoes of life strike? There is only one specified religion or "boat" outlined in the Bible that has God's approval for saving mankind at the onslaught of Armageddon. Remember, there were probably "boats" back in ancient times before the Great Flood in Noah's day. However, there was only one "boat" or ark that saved eight persons. That ark had to be built to the detailed specifications that God personally outlined for Noah and his family to built. All this is in your/the Bible.

Best Answer

You are talking about christian/catholic then?? ....I myself was born a catholic but I don't think God is so close minded... (no pun intended)

Best Answer

I think I have an idea about what you mean when you say: " I don't think God is closed minded..." But I would like you to explain that to in clearer terms please :) Sorry for my illiteracy of that point of yours.

Best Answer

God is part of everything and is anywhere, the ones that died whe Noa survived, God was with them... he holds us all way beyond our comprehension, if we are protestants, catholics, ortodox, mormons, muslims, budists or agnostic...He is way above all that!!

Best Answer

Hi there. Question: With so many religions and different faiths in the world and these faiths and religions claim to worship God, why is there so much disunity and disharmony between the different religious factions in the world? Why are their beliefs not in unity with other religions? Wouldn't it stand to reason that all these different faiths and religions would have the same beliefs?

Best Answer