4 bananas and some kiwi. It was a fruit plate.
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 10 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Bananas are normally a good thing to eat as they have fiber and potassium and are low in calories and very filling -but not in excess.<br />
They have tyramine in them which if you eat too many causes the blood vessels to dilate sending blood to your brain causing headaches. They also contain tryptophan which is fine if you are staying home but if you were on a long driving trip or at work you'd be very sleepy if you ate too many. Potassium is great until you get too much which can cause hyperkalemia. One banana gives you about 8 percent of the total daily amount you need so were you to eat say 12 it would begin to be too much-vomiting, nausea, slow pulse ummm kidney failure which would then need to be quickly repaired with dialysis and water pills to dilute the potassium in the system and at the far end of the spectrum cardiac arrest. B6 in excess releases a toxin and [were you to ONLY eat bananas-like a banana diet] would could cause nerve damage. So suffice it to say-everything in moderation. <br />
So how were they?

Best Answer

great I like bananas it's my 2nd favourite fruit.

Best Answer

Mine too-my first is raspberries yum

Best Answer

a whole quad, wow, i love bananas, that should give you your potassium requirement for the week

Best Answer

No, why the frick would i know what you had for lunch??

Best Answer

I'm a terrible person... All I can think about is how many calories that is. Kiwis are good though! :)

Best Answer

you could pass for a monkey any ways

Best Answer

Wow. Why did you do that?

Best Answer

It was what I was served.

Best Answer