FurryFace FurryFace 56-60, M 5 Answers Feb 14 in Community

If was my miracle whip, ketchup and mustard, it's still MY sauce. lol

Best Answer

mmm FurryFace sauce now available in stores near you , lol

Best Answer

Ha ha, did you sit there going through the condiments at home brewing that up or did someone tell you that? It does describe the taste I have to say, but then I never eat it nowadays so I'm probably imagining that.

Best Answer

i made that the other day for my burgers and the color and texture was good and the taste just like it but more miracle whip and only a bit of ketchup and mustard for the mix to get the color and taste , sort of a pinkish color

Best Answer

You sound like a resourceful cook. That's not that different from the sauce for prawn cocktails - well a little different - but that's how all good cooks work, trial and error and tasting. Recipes come from that. I'm impressed.

Best Answer

want to know my Ribs sauce ?

Best Answer

Oh wow - yes! I love marinades and am always looking for interesting ideas. Go ahead......

Best Answer

you get Bulls eye BBQ sauce honey garlic and that chinese honey garlic sauce that black liquidy stuff in the glass jar that thickens when you heat it up and mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with the Bulls eye sauce adding brown sugar for a sweetener and then when the ribs are cooked and separated add the sauce and mix it up in a large frying pan , ooohhhh soooo yummy !

Best Answer

That sounds so good, especially with the honey garlic sauce - yum! I've copied that onto a word document page to keep, and thank you, I can't wait to try it!

Best Answer

you won't be let down but please no substitutes don't use another BBQ sauce has to be Bulls eye , not that Kraft garbage

Best Answer

Yessir! I believe you too, things like that make a big difference. It probably has that nice smokey taste and smell - right?

Best Answer

it sure does and its not that hot spicey stuff that ruins things either

Best Answer

I'll tell you how it goes. Thanks again. :)

Best Answer

yeah tell me what you think of it later and your welcome

Best Answer

don't you need some relish in there too?

Best Answer

yeah you could put some in if you like that or some brown sugar as a sweetener

Best Answer

Now I do! Cool.

Best Answer