Ever been to a christian wedding and heard the sentence, "What God has brought together, let no man put assunder?" When's the last time you ate a banana with the peel on it?
doomsdaysmores doomsdaysmores 31-35, M 5 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in Religion

what a dumbfuckthing to say ... r u ******'stupid ?? some people are so anti this and so anti that ... <br />
get a grip .. get afrignfucknlife !

Best Answer

Please tell me where I can find this in sc<x>ripture.<br />
I would like to read this for myself.<br />
The thing that the Bible says;<br />
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit seed whose seed was in itself, after it's kind, and God saw that it was good<br />
Genisis 1: 11<br />
God bless all the monkeys

Best Answer

Mark 10:9

Best Answer

You just took :9 out of context He was speaking about people married in the eyes and blessing from God
He says when you get married your counted as one.
Keep reading keep making those pages dirty God will clean your heart.
Merry Christmas

Best Answer

I do not believe in the Christian God, but what bible is that from; KJV, NIV, etc?

Best Answer

Funny you should mention dirty, have you read the whole bible?

Best Answer

They all have their own translations of it, but the message is the same. If God has put it together, it's not for man yo take apart. By that logic, if you accept that God made everything, then you are a sinner (unless you like to eat your bananas and oranges with the peels on them).

Best Answer

I once heard one figure that the bible has something like 700 rules and some of them I think are more cultural than religious

Best Answer

The bible is a compilation of a bunch of stories agreed upon by the Roman Catholic Church in the late 17th century. We all know how corrupt and controlling the Catholic church has been in history, so draw your own conclusions.

Best Answer

It's my understand that the Catholic Church was so controlling during the middle ages that Adolf Hitler studied their methodologies.

Best Answer

All Christian Bibles have hundreds I never counted but could be over a thousand commands.
The ten are just a giudline God gets very detailed in His laws if you read and there are many, just good living.

Best Answer

Hitler went to catechism, but was heavily involved in worshiping the moon and stars ... Study the Third Reich and you will get you answers.

Best Answer

No disrespect to anyone, but I could not care LESS what the Bible says.<br />
I live my life as I wish and if I'm in the wrong to feel that way, God will let me know and deal with me, accordingly.

Best Answer

agreed... this question is one I use when the jehovah's witnesses come knocking.

Best Answer

Good choice!

Best Answer

or when the ****** parade on the streets hiding behind blue shades !!

Best Answer

Wish I knew who the ****** were. Mormons, maybe?

Best Answer

If that was the case then why is the pomegranate considered the holiest of all fruit? The pomegranate is thought to be 613 seeds within an inedible rind. The 613 seeds contained within the rind are symbolic of the 613 laws written within the bible.

Best Answer