I have to say i am so very amazed at all the below replies, look into our history people, take the blinders OFF how many people are die due to someones else belief that theirs are the true faith and all else are heathens LOL
littleonejade littleonejade 46-50, F 20 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Religion

Are you counting the ones killed by Christians and Muslims who incidentally still are killing people for all sorts of ridiculous reasons.

Best Answer

I'm not sure how you could possibly know that, since the burnings were so poorly documented.

Best Answer

In Salem, 24 people were executed for witchcraft... several short of 6 million!

Best Answer

Excuse me?? How did my answering such a simple question upset you personally?

Best Answer

Look further then just salem, check all country

Best Answer

Bows to

Best Answer

Neopagans put the number at 9 million, but more realistic estimates are at 50,000 to 100,000. Some nations, such as Scotland, had laws against witchcraft.

Best Answer

Well I dont know to much about it but I wouldnt have thought there were many more than 6 million living in America at that time,,

Best Answer

Excellent response Musicbook!

Best Answer

13 million total, considering the crippled, elderly and Christians.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Really! ! !

Best Answer

Salem witch trials

Best Answer

Well...I'm not sure that is actually true. I think there were a lot of people accused of witchcraft and burned. The time fr<x>ame probably spanned hundreds of years, but I don't know that the numbers were more than the deaths of the Jewish people instigated by Hitler. But I'll research it anyway.

Best Answer

I doubt that your statement is true. But do you hold Christians of today responsible for that? Do you hold anyone who's German responsible responsibile for the holocaust? Do you hold all white people responsible for slavery? There always have been and always will be evil people who use their influence for atrocities. Just because they used the name of Jesus Christ does not make them one of his followers. And none of these numbers compare to the number of unborn babies murdered. You can't blame that on Christians.

Best Answer

The Holocaust was carried out in twelve years. How long do you think the burning times lasted? When was the first witch burned?

Best Answer

No, I never knew that. I still don't know that.

Best Answer

Did you take into account how many of the Jews might have been witches....?

Best Answer

Need more info. In what country did these 'burnings of witches' take place? And in what time fr<x>ame and how many died? I hope you're not another Holocaust denier.

Best Answer

not a denier at all, horrid time

Best Answer

a little bit off I am I am I am I see that I'm caught I am I am I am

Best Answer

What's your point?

Best Answer

someone threw out a Jesus christ ? and it made me think of the above, and i wondered how many knew

Best Answer