I guess you probably did know!
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

yes i do, and i acknowledged the two minute silence with a few friends today

Best Answer

In Canada November 11 is Remembrance Day. On this side of the border it is known as Veteran's Day. Best wishes to all veterans.

Best Answer

veterans day mmhm. actually today my community celebrated veterans day, its the biggest festivity in my community, its an annual thing. tons of traditional dances, rodeos, a concert (this year country singer tracy lawrence) a carnival and parade. I actually had a lot of fun, I figured I wouldn't have too much fun since I was broke but it all turned out awesome. :p when I see all our veterans together all at once it brings tears to my eyes and a weight to my chest when I think about what they might have been through for our country and knowing that they are our neighbors and/or family members it really touches my heart.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

i think of it as veterans day...lol is that the same thing? i always remember because it's the day before my birthday.

Best Answer

yes and its also my sisters birthday and i have to say happy birthday to her on face book or i'll never hear the end of it , lol

Best Answer

I still prefer to call it Armistice Day.

Best Answer