Thank You $atan! :D
tenente tenente 31-35, M 6 Answers Feb 26 in Embarrassing & Funny

Only in the U S A.

Best Answer

yaya!!! :D

Best Answer

Thing is he doesn't like guns being so readily available,,and he's not afraid to say so,,so the good and wise people of the U S A don't like him.

Best Answer

well seeing as this was a policy of the USA before he was even born then it shouldn't be so shocking to him...

Best Answer

So was the ducking stool for so called witches,,but civilised people tend to
leave such needless practices behind and move on,,but tell me,,what is it
that makes a grown adult man want to play with assault rifles,,It's always interested me.

Best Answer

no idea, i wouldn't know. i think the lynch pin to Piers' fate and subsequent departure from cnn is his brash demeanor. the really great entertainers are able to make meaningful connections with his audience. take the example above related to gun violence. i recall Piers being a staunch advocate for a ban of assault riffles. researched and passionate though her was, Piers was unable to capture the heart of the viewer, his ratings didn't do well and cnn needs to find the next Oprah. in my opinion, his delivery is too one dimensional and robotic, and since i can't relate to him i find his interviews cringe worthy.

Best Answer

edit: "excited" not "passionate." he was definitely animated but i cannot say if he has passion.

Best Answer

The next Oprah,,,yes of course,,that's the woman who blatenlty lied about being racially abused in a shop in Switzerland Isn't it,,or the wonderful mrs, Clinton,,,Who mis-spoke when she claimed to have come under attack at an airport,,shame it was all on film and showed a little girl giving her flowers,,the thing is,,Piers is English,,so he'll never do well in the U S A,,will he,,no ones perfect,,certainly not Piers.

Best Answer

Piers was unable to capture the imaginations of the audience, something great entertainers must do to generate income. Oprah figured out the secret sauce to making $millions, and yes Hillary Clinton managed to engage the minds of millions. Hugh Laurie is enlist and he did very well on American television ( although, I'm not sure I'd be able to find an American who knew Hugh was british..) despite Oprah and Hillary faults, it's notable they were able to manipulate the media to ignore and forget those errors. Piers just failed to achieve a following this time, there will be more opportunities for him here in the USA and elsewhere. But he didn't leave a memorable legacy for me to miss him.

Best Answer

Good for him for criticizing the loony tunes love of guns some in the US have. The US isn't sufficiently evolved yet to have been able to take it.

Best Answer

for me Piers isn't entertaining (but neither was larry king...) i didn't like his interview show. Piers is excited about today's current events and issues (like guns) but i can't say he has passion because his performance is always so wooden and robotic. he raised for volume of his voice, and made some people he interviewed angry. but it was so predictable and i hate to say it, juvenile. this is why i won't miss Piers. bring on Jay Leno he can't do worse.

Best Answer