you are going to have to prove it

Best Answer

*digs penis out of his grave, blows the dust of it, turns into sand and blows into the wind" oh sh#t....

Best Answer

how in the world does that prove he was a virgin?

Best Answer

Listen this is 2014 there are ways you can prove whether a person is a Virgin or not with today's technology so please let the newbies of today prove it to you!! Yeesh old people. -_-

Best Answer

well thats what i am asking you to do. Prove it. you last attempt in no way at all proves anything other than being weird and creepy. so Young one. Prove it.

Best Answer

I can't I'm at home like honestly do I look like the Big Bang Theory to you??? How am I suppose to prove that a dead man in the 60s was a virgin, ask the people who came up with the fact -sigh-

Best Answer

well you are the one that stated that he died a virgin, now if you are stating this, then you must have proof in order to make a statement, and now your saying that you cant. because he is a dead man. do you understand how this sounds, it dont make you look smart, now i am not saying you are not smart, but this raises the question.

Best Answer

Lmao lol ok ok fine I don't wanna prove it cause I'm lazy..in fact if you're so intrigued about this then why don't YOU research it, stop asking kids to do your dirty work, when we have maths teachers for that. Secondly someone who doesn't have proof but makes a statement doesn't make them "less smart" poets do it all the time, authors, and even businesses ha been. Harvard students do crap like that. Welcome to 2014. Learn the ropes, you're drowning. No offense.

Best Answer

You are now making assumptions about my intentions. My full intentions on the continuous asking you to prove it, was to show how the young generation of today are lazy, they many statements but are not willing to back them up, the youth of today have no real motivation other than to say they are better, and yet, do not wish to put in the work to show it. thank you for proving this point for me. the other conversation i am having will be glad to see that you admitted it. I dont ask kids to do my work, i just wish they would do their own. try to build a good work ethic in life, it will take you to places you thought you could never reach. this have been a wonderful conversation, that has proven my theories. thank you. And no offense taken, the other thing the youth of today do best, is sarcasm and insults. somehow its believed to be funny. i take no offense .

Best Answer

#hug♡

Best Answer

Lol btw what's your definition of lazy? That's because someone doesn't motivate their statements on EP makes them "lazy". Yes just assume things you don't know I couldn't expect anymore from society. By the way the kid whom you lazy is the kid who gets straights in all their subjects, comes with inventions no scientist as thought of but yes not backing up your statements in a pointless website makes you lazy totally logical :).

Best Answer

He failed to defy "Gravity "

Best Answer

what about his bottom

Best Answer

He did? Meh!

Best Answer

I guess that explains how he discovered gravity. lol

Best Answer

Who was she?

Best Answer

Lol "he" was a thing. ..Ok look I don't have to answer this I'm not at school -_- (Brain: "Yeah hi bro she doesn't know who he is, you know..she hasn't really being paying attention lately sorry about that:) "

Best Answer

That was confusing O.O

Best Answer

Lol xD

Best Answer