I'd have thought that number would be higher, seems they're making a little progress in the south

Best Answer

Before 1967, it WAS illegal there. I was alive then, and so were probably most of the people they polled.

Best Answer

The other night I saw this old toothless white man in Mississippi saying he turned his tv off when Obama was on because he couldn't stand half breeds. <br />
Who knows. Alabama might be better than Mississippi.

Best Answer

And that's but one reason I wouldn't EVER be one. Not to turn my back on Reps-at least not all of them-but honestly! They have so many ideas for laws that have absolutely no value in preserving freedom and have a long list of reasons to disqualify individuals from enjoying what freedoms we have!

Best Answer

I am not with any one party, but thisnseems not too shocking.. people are.idiots.. period! I mean if a BBQ can buy a vote what's next, lies? Lol... of course.....

Best Answer

I think I heard a stat the other day that in the US 1 in 10 relationships is interracial. I mean... if you think about it, eventually white people will be gone and we will all be beige.

Best Answer

Well, don't quote me on it, but I believe that's what I heard. At least in the US anyway, probably not the world.

Best Answer

there's always someone who like to stir **** up.

Best Answer