chewyconor chewyconor 22-25, M 8 Answers May 26, 2012

I did not know that, but I can identify with the sentiment having survived WW11 blitzes on inner Manchester. It`s a bit like having a chunk of your humanity removed when you look at homes of your mates razed to the floor and wandering what really happened to them, their thoughts, their cries for help. I was only five then but it feels like yesterday, and I still `blank off and `drift away` when memories are triggered, and morbid humour is refused entrance into the general understanding and scheme of things that make up my daily life.

Best Answer

Guys, I think this was a joke. 9/11, it may just be me. Lol.

Best Answer

congratuwelldone

Best Answer

What about the Adams Family?

Best Answer

What about the other 2/11?

Best Answer

I guess they must find it pretty amusing.

Best Answer

No and some don't understand morbidly obese..so they let there kids teeth rot like a fat kid who loves chocolate cake and also let them inflate. Now that would be three bits of humor?

Best Answer

Did you see those people leaping to their deaths to escape being burned to death. How would you like to make that decision? Everybody has family. Then you have all the chronic illness and cancer. I would imagine they wouldn't have a sense of humor about it. Anyway, there's your reaction. That will be two bits.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer