Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 21 Answers Jul 16, 2012

i believe you watch too much tv

Best Answer

I think you're right!

Best Answer

i gotta screen shot this, me being right doesnt happen often

Best Answer

Better keep it away from the Japanese, They'll eat her!

Best Answer

if she looks decent enough i'll eat her

Best Answer

It was for a TV show. Animal Planet or something.

Best Answer

Yes, a TV with bad fakes.

Best Answer

It was found with Bigfoot!

Best Answer

Yes, mermaids are as unreal as Bigfoot.

Best Answer

Sounds fishy to me. It ranks alongside the Loch Mess Monster.

Best Answer

Right you are!

Best Answer

that dr paul the guy who supposibly dicovered mermaids plays in body snatchers and the dinosaur project two low budget movies.

Best Answer

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM.

Best Answer

These days I am not shocked by anything, and yes I do believe in just about everything. Of course if you are closed minded you cannot even believe in yourself!

Best Answer

I don't know anyone who was aware of living mermaids. I thought it was fictional.

Best Answer

The way I see they made this video of mermaids so people can protest against sonar testing, by grabbing our attention with something we thought was a myth. So I believe they might be real but I would love to experience seeing one with my own eyes

Best Answer

Who is "they"? Where is it hidden, specifically? And why?

Best Answer

Hook line and sinker. There was a song years ago about purple people eaters ,have you looked into that yet?

Get real.

Best Answer

No, that can't happen, because mermaids don't exist. Another silly conspiracy theory is what we have here. Who is "they"? Don't be so gullible!

Best Answer

And how would you know that? Do you have proof that they don't?

Best Answer

They have known about merpeople since the beginning of time. The Mermaid doc was interesting in theory but the footage was totally fake unfortunately.

Best Answer

Yes, the footage was fake, and mermaids don't exist, so you'r 50% correct.

Best Answer

Are you really so arrogant to assume you know every species that does or does not exist in the ocean?

Best Answer

have you checked out the footage in person or is that just a guess?

Best Answer

I guess you are a doctor and can prove this?

Best Answer

Did someone else watch Discovery tonight?! :)

yea, I totally agree with you.

btw, you sick freaks talking about eating her/him, mermaids are essentially our cousins. and to bash on Frazzill for asking a question? Wow, y'all suck. Enough Said.

But back to Frazzill, it was in Africa, and they don't want to be in trouble for killing her. There's a possibility that she could've been the last mermaid, or even the only one we have a chance in hell of seeing during our lifetime.

There would've been a public uproar. But yes, I am also annoyed that they would try and cover this up.

Best Answer

Thanks- I do ALOT of research myself- and it's a pandoras box- kinda like a giant jigsaw puzzle- the more you learn the more pieces fall into place and are interconnected. The more I learn the uglier the real truth of it all is. I can see why so many choose to be ignorant sheeple. Better to bury your head in the sand, eat all the pesticide/preservative laced GMO foods. Breath the radioactive air & do it all unknowingly in a propaganda state of fake bliss. I'm just the messenger, If they choose to ignore the facts that's their choice. free will and all

Best Answer

Pretty much anything the government endorses or forces is bad for you

Best Answer

Looking only a childish hoaxes on TV is no real research. Science tells us mermaids don't exist. You haven't presented facts but just childish hoaxes from TV.

Best Answer

Where in Africa? Which country? Who's looking after it? What's their incentive not to publicise the discovery in order to raise the funds to look after it?

Best Answer

What!!! Foreal Ohh my godddd!!!

Best Answer

My outrage at this being kept hidden from us has destroyed the joy i should feel at such a monumental discovery!

Best Answer

exactly!!

Best Answer

They needed a red fly to hook her.

Best Answer

is your mind in the gutter?

Best Answer