The more you know.
Friability Friability 18-21 2 Answers Sep 4 in Politics

O . < Tim bits sounds like a prejudiced expression'z!! xO DOWN'Z WITH THE PREJUDISMS!! *Ram'z mah unicorn'z intew yurr castle gates!!*

Best Answer

*unicorn'z get their horns bent out of shape because the force fields that my centaurs emit is so strong with general badassery* yep. ._.

Best Answer

._. *Thinks yurr evil'z and that's whuy yew makes this monotone jellyfish face a lots..* ._. <----- Depression'z!!

Best Answer

nuh! It's just my serious "omg I'm such a derp" face. :o Or at least that's what I intend for it so say most of the time. *secretly likes the idea of being a jellyfish* :o

Best Answer

To me the derp face is kinda when people do this one :P Idk why but that's the one that looks the most derpy to me along with =-) <--- not this specifically but some of the elongated faces.. o.o Those lewks derpy tew me'z..

Lo *Secretly likes the idea of playing the old school sponge bob jelly fishing computer flash game again'z..* :o

Best Answer

actually, now that I think about it this face ._. is more like an internal look of disapproval. :p I have a tendency to misuse the word "derp" (and any other word I see fit for misuse of which there are a lot). :p

Best Answer

Did you know watching the music video for "Chinese Food" with All-dressed chips, whilst on EP is a bad combination? (Yours sounds interesting... I should try it! ^^)

Best Answer

I'll have to try that next time I have all-dressed chips. :o

Best Answer