righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Depression

all at once?

Best Answer

Just one thing left for me to try then Chica, which one do you think it is? and I want an answer :))

Best Answer

painting? :D

Best Answer

Right on the money Chica ;p

Best Answer

hurrah :D

Best Answer

Yes. Anything that is therapeutic can combat this insidious disease. When one is depressed, I think many cannot **********. Anything pleasurable, indeed anything that moves one from one spot to another is difficult to do. A stagnation occurs. Inactivity is preferable. And one's mind is solitary, downcast, and non-moving too.

Many cannot afford therapy by professionals. And their work plans do not cover it. People say just move on or be happy. They are not aware of how debilitating depression is and how difficult it is to rise above it. Are you depressed? Or merely presenting an opinion? I am curious about you....

Best Answer

I have many clinically depressed people in my family (ie. my brother, my father and my sister) but no, I am not depressed :)

Best Answer

Good. How has this atmosphere affected you? I am curious...

Best Answer

It made me become a colder person...now when someone cries in front of me I generally don't care for it much because I've seen that happen so much that I am pretty much desensitized to it.

Best Answer

And that is why I am so happy... I'd totally buy this statement...

I think it most likely had to do with the creative process in your brainpan... Like if you are doing these things your mind is busy thinking and doesn't have time to realize your life sucks... Of course if you are doing these things your life doesn't suck, and might be the reason too...

I'm not going to school to be a doctor or psychologist thankfully!

Best Answer

Yes they can, Chica. So can writing or anything else that requires some thought process. Because it takes your mind off your problems, at least temporarily. [:>{)

Best Answer

So I have a shot at 80% further improvement...

Best Answer

All of the ones you mentioned are an expression of what your feeling except the ma$turbating care to explain?

Best Answer

you are expressing how you're feeling too...just using a different method ;)

Best Answer

I guess, I would have to see in a logical since, not sure I understand.

Best Answer

Sex is relaxing but I don't think it combats depression, people can feel empty after it.

Best Answer

what? ************?

Best Answer

s k s

Best Answer

I mean, are you talking about ma$turbation when you say sex or are you talking about actual sex? because I didn't mention sex in this question :P

Best Answer

Both, ************ is still sex, alone.

Best Answer

It does combat depression in that it lifts your endorphin levels. The good feeling may not last a terribly long time but they're there.

Best Answer

I think it can just as well have the reverse effect.

Best Answer

I only do one of these things and I am very happy.

Best Answer

well there is 1 thing I'm good at

Best Answer

$ this one doesnt ! it make you more weak !

Best Answer