What do you say? *shakes curls vigorously*
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Jul 10 in Dating & Relationships

are you talking about the pervs, ive had to block some of them

Best Answer

I know what you mean!

Best Answer

I am sure they are...wouldn't it be nice to find one that is so unpredictable for a change?

Best Answer

That is why I still accept them. To find those rare few. :)

Best Answer

Yes...the gems.

Best Answer

I say; lol

Best Answer

Not you, 5th. You are bright and intelligent and fun. Not typical for your age. :)

Best Answer

Much appreciated, thank you :)

Best Answer

Just the truth, 5th.

Best Answer

but 21-31 , watch out

Best Answer

Why? Oh you! God. Can you try to be nice and intelligent? LMSAO.

Best Answer

u must be a bible thumper

Best Answer

You assume many things. I am spiritual. My religion has not typical gods. Go away. Thank you.

Best Answer

:c

Best Answer

I don't do symbols. I prefer words.

Best Answer

In words it would be something like:
I'm saddened by your assumption that I'm predictable simply because of my age range, but at the same time I don't think it would be worth it to go out of my way trying to prove to you I'm not predictable, especially since that's such a predictable response. I don't want to spend too much time on this since it's a silly question in the end and you're simply a random person with an opinion on the internet, so I'll leave a sad emoticon and proceed to something else.

Best Answer

Ah, words. Thank you. If you don't make an effort, how will you communicate well or make friends? I know some are not typical. They are rare.

Best Answer

:|

Best Answer