I actually found myself on google images. There were pictures of me and my dog Archie! Lol I don't know why, I switched my privacy settings to private, so I don't know why I'm on google. Plus I'm all over the net! Anyone who has facebook, be ware, you could be a global face that pops up in google and Facebook posts links all over the Internet to your exact facebook. I don't know if this is the same for everyone else, but it sure is really odd....it might attract trolls too. It's creepy..
BrideOfEyelessJack BrideOfEyelessJack 16-17, F 5 Answers May 5, 2012

Im careful....it's not good. Recently I have barely interacted with anyone as I know it will all show on the stupid new "timeline"

Best Answer

i have facebook and my privacy settings are only friends of friends not even private and when i search my name in google images no pictures of me come up at all? weird

Best Answer

That's really weird! Lol. It's only me for some reason that actually pops up in google images. It's no one else which seems creepy. Haha

Best Answer

haha yeah, i know some other people that it happens to so idk how it works lol

Best Answer