That's the TRUTH

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

I have read the bible and used to pray but i cant equate the murder, slavery, sexism, homophobia and jealousy of this so called loving god. The pure evil of the genocide of murdering the entire planet, when he is supposed to have made us and knows everything then blames his pets for not doing what he wishes is reprehensible , sick and twisted. This god does is not omnipotent and all knowing or he would have known and seen what would happen. But then i got to the age of reason at 11 and realised that it was written to control those that could not read and were uneducated to keep the population in line 2000 years ago... it has no relevance to today's level of law , or human rights and does not address the morals of right and wrong.... certainly does not lead by example, except the example of a 5 year old in the school yard stamping his feet.

Best Answer

I know that God is high above me, therefore I have no right to question what he does. He is God and all good things flow from his hand, I will simply humble myself before him cause I do actually want to go to heaven. He will bless whom he will bless and have mercy on whom he will have mercy. It is not my place to question the God of heaven and earth, I will stay in my place and obey him. Jesus is Lord and he humbled himself before God, even Jesus who is so powerful humbled himself before God. Who am I to question God, you must fear God. He is not exactly a God to be messed with. The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge.

Best Answer

If you think by not questioning and simply following this god that your life is meaningful and fulfilled then so be it but i will not subscribe to that myth without proof. I submit to you it is because you fear what he will do and that is no way to live life, or you wish to be loved and protected and be in the afterlife, again no way to live really to be a lamb and prisoner of your thoughts and a god that is so evil and jealous and so callous. Do as I do or you die or spend eternity in hell... The premise can only be constructed by man to dominate man.

Best Answer

who wrote the bible

Best Answer

Servants of God.

Best Answer