petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Community

u should because it will impact your country whether u like it or not

Best Answer

I know, but its to late into the hole political argument for me to get involved.

Best Answer

Well I live in Australia and I do care .

Best Answer

I really don't even know what's going on up there..., HAHA :(

Best Answer

Nope, didn't 'know'! ANd, your point is....?( Oh,thats' right-we don't care what your point is! Get off an American website then!?)

Best Answer

You have to worry about this, though.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513733

Best Answer

Well I dont care that you dont care!!! :D

Best Answer

Australia has loons in government also. How many Australian politicians consider science to be "lies from the pits of hell?"

Best Answer

I don't know, I don't care about politics.

Best Answer

Nice one.

Best Answer

;D

Best Answer

I live in Australia and I do care. What happens in the US affects us all. We're all connected these days.

Best Answer

yeah I know, but none of them seem to interest me. Therefore I don't really care who wins

Best Answer

I just dislike mormons than I do christians ;p

Best Answer

I really don't care about any of your religious, political, WHAT EVER views sooo...., YOU'RE WELCOME.

Best Answer

I know it's amazing others can't see this but too many Aussies don't care about our own politics let alone international ones .

Best Answer

Well chocolate is young and probably cares more about the shade of lipstick she has on than anything that affects the lives of people around her. I'd say mummy and daddy still look after her ;)

Best Answer

certifiable is right. No one cares about ranga Julia. No I don't :(. Its just to late into the discussion for me to..., care about haha

Best Answer

Actually many millions of us care very much about ranga Julia and the mad monk. Two very different ideologies about how to run a government as are those between Obama and Romney.

Best Answer