Skadiv Skadiv 18-21 10 Answers Apr 6 in Hobbies

Yeah it's amazing. Some images took more time to get here than the earth has existed... looking back in time

Best Answer

yes I did, I've known that for years

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

plz explain this therory as I am interested in this

Best Answer

There are actually stars in the sky which are dead at current time, but because they're so far away, we're still seeing the light from it. Light travels at a constant speed (time and space will shift to accommodation the speed of light), and if light travels hundreds of thousands of kilometers per second (I think the exact measurement was 6.626x10-23??), being able to see objects hundreds of light years away means we must be seeing the light from that object created in the past. In a star creates light right now and is 100 light years away, we won't see it for centuries. (That's why we call it the "observable universe" - some stuff is so far away we can't even see the light!)

Best Answer

Especially Morgan Freeman. He hasn't aged since Robin Hood

Best Answer

Yeah... it's kinda mind-boggling when I think about it.

Best Answer

Nawp :| how though?

Best Answer

Light travels at a constant speed. The time it takes for light from stars to reach earth- usually hundreds of light years - means when we look at a star, we can be seeing that light from hundreds of years ago. We see the moon 1 second back in time because it takes light 1 second to travel from there to earth. When scientists talk about the known universe, they talk about the light that we can observe having traveled for 13 or so billion years (some stars are so far away we can't actually see their light).

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Well the stars in the sky have been here since creation kinda adds up.

Best Answer

But some aren't there anymore.

Best Answer