A recent study of the aptitude of gun owners found that individuals who own more than 12 firearms score an average of 25 points lower on IQ tests than individuals who own no guns at all. Some of the points from the study included: Individuals who reported owning more than 12 guns had an average score of 87 on the IQ test that was administered as part of this study, non gun owners had an average score of 112. In the political and social views survey, individuals who reported owning more than 12 guns were more over twelve times as likely to report being affiliated with right-wing fascist organizations such as the Tea Party, and the Knights Party of the Klu Klux Klan. A significant majority of individuals who own more than 12 guns (87%) admitted to having given or sold a weapon to a friend or family member who could not legally own firearms because of a felony conviction.
CartoonishSuperVillainy CartoonishSuperVillainy 36-40, M 6 Answers Jan 15, 2014 in Community

I own fourteen guns and am quite intelligent. I would love to know who funded the study.

Best Answer

really cowboy? sheeeeiit.

Best Answer

Haha. Yup. I love guns.

Best Answer

thats so alien to me, you seem really sound too.... why do you need so many? and whats the biggest and loudest one? (you can tell i know my guns).

Best Answer

Haha lots of gun owners are perfectly sound and intelligent. Thus, my curiosity about the study bias. I don't need this many, of course. I only bought four. The rest are inherited, sort of. My grandfather was an NRA dealer.

Best Answer

i find it really interesting, you lots obsession with guns...totally alien to me.... you will fight to the death for the right to own them, yet your murder rate is the highest in the world....you know me i dont judge, i just find it fascinating, cant get my head round it.

Best Answer

In the US, being a Second Amendment Activist has become a proxy for being a member of a white supremacist group. The Klu Klux Klan is no longer allowed to march in parades or make a public presence of themselves like they once did so the NRA has become the modern day version of the Klan. For an American conservative today, owning an AR-15 style assault rifle is the modern day equivalent of having a Klan-suit in your closet.

Best Answer

You must be one of those " intelligent" people you keep talking about, with that statement you just showed how bright you really are. Gonna have to break out my sunglasses.

Best Answer

Our murder rate is NOT the highest in the world, and I am guessing your a Brit. Hows that gun control working for you??? The Brits with no guns have one of the highest violent crime rates in the world,... thanks but I will keep my guns. Where I live in Arizona we have the right to defend ourselves, our property or someone else life and property, we don't have to be a victim of crime.

Best Answer

I've seen enough of your answers to know you're not that intelligent. You may be keeping the rest of them from dragging that score of 87 even lower, but you're definitely no Einstein.

Best Answer

Haha. That's cute.

Best Answer

Are talking about Barrack Obama and Eric Holder when you mention those that sold or gave guns to felons?

Best Answer

I love it when idiots pull numbers out of their rectum; that last word would be *** to you.

Best Answer

Did YOU know that people who knock gun owners have an aggregate IQ of 2???

Best Answer

The problem with tests like this is who they choose to study...

Best Answer