(considering fan base)
theanimallaminaeht theanimallaminaeht 18-21, M 27 Answers Feb 14, 2010

Nascar is getting more and more poplar. It seems to interest kids, old and young and of all colors, sizes and shapes. I thought it might have been my now, # 1. <br />
I also find, that is IS A SPORT. Any sport requires a strict disapline of mind and body. These people have strict diets and excerize many hours a day. Just to get into a car and go fast does not make this a sport. It is not however for everyone, but thoes of us who really the like the sport of Nascar are true to the sport and have the utmost respect for the drivers, crew and all who have made this possiable. Yes, people do die, and yes some are a little over weight, but that is all part of the interest. How many of us had in our life gone to a demilation derby, or a speedway of sorts, just the routing someone on is fun and we all could use a little more fun in our lives!! <br />
" DRIVERS, START YOUR ENGINENS " !!!!!

Best Answer

It is also a Dentist´s dream

Best Answer

I'd rather watch Angling actually.

Best Answer

i'd watch nascar if i could free base...

Best Answer

Lots of people NASCAR down, and call it sports for idiots, inbreds, etc. Me, my sister, and my best friend all have I.Q's over 140, and it's the only sport we watch with any amount of regularity.

Best Answer

No - you learn something new every day. :)

Best Answer

Don't let the anti-redneck nazi's get to ya!<br />
Infield , Watkins glenns ,next summer,I'll save you a seat by the big screen!<br />
p.s. byob!<br />
yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Best Answer

I prefer to watch my dog, running around in circles, at least she catches what she's looking for.

Best Answer

Only the second? I LOVE Nascar, there's nothing better at putting me to sleep.

Best Answer

And one of the most boring too.

Best Answer

That still won't make me watch it!

Best Answer

Last time I looked, it's the largest.

Best Answer

I have nothing against car racing or any racing for that matter but a sport? really?

Best Answer

I think we are going to have to get a new definition for "Sport."

Best Answer

I think is is no,1,,the only one i watch,,

Best Answer

Should I Care?

Best Answer

it intense left turn oh no whats this straight away omg!!! another left turn omg a strait away what is this omg left turn THIS IS CRAZY

Best Answer

It's hard to remember it's a sport when fat Tony Stewart barely fits climbing out of his race car.

Best Answer