Not ALL are good people but at the very least they HAVE morals and values to back up their actions and are not an unpredictable ball of chaos...
3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 17 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm morally opposed to this question. It doesn't follow my value system. Are you a bad person? =)

Best Answer

If they don't agree with me, they're all bad. ;(((

Best Answer

No there just different

Best Answer

A lot you know, pal! It's a plain fact that anyone who is different than me is not only bad, they're just plain dumb. If they weren't dumb, they'd be more like me and the whole world would be better off.

Best Answer

Yes x

Best Answer

This concept is lost on BILLYMADISONJ.Then again,she is immature.

Best Answer

Yes, I've known that since probably around age 10. It's not a major eye-opener.

Best Answer

Yep, sure do

Best Answer

Not until you said so <br />
thanks :)

Best Answer

Like pedophiles?

Best Answer

Because they're nice people that means they're not bad people?

Best Answer

I am not saying that ALL people with different morals and values are good people, I am saying that there is a chance that just because someone doesn't have the same morals and values as you doesn't automatically make them a bad person or a *********.

Best Answer

No one is chaotic, but that doesn't mean they aren't wrong. Also two people can be on opposite sides of a spectrum and both still be right, or both could be wrong. There is no reason to be tolerant of other peoples beliefs, if you believe they are wrong. You should still be tolerant of other people themselves, and you should question your own beliefs at all times.

Best Answer