Plus the calendar didn't account for leap years..so we're all already dead.

Best Answer

But they weren't killed off.In fact the Mayans still in southern Mexico have been having a year-long celebration awaiting the return of Quetzalcoatl in December.<br />
Still not sure where the end-of-the-world scenario came from.

Best Answer

You know, I wonder about that. I mean the "History Channel" & "Discovery Channel" are always going on about that. I don't remember anything about leap years either. Besides, Jesus said HE did'nt know about when the end would come, only His Father, so why would God give the scoop to a bunch of people who sacrificed human beings for any reason??

Best Answer

1. "If the Mayans were so good at predictions, they should've predicted their own extinction"<br />
+<br />
2. "The Mayans only stopped at 2012 because they were unexpectedly killed off"<br />
=<br />
Preparing for the end of the world is pretty smart, you never know when it could happen.

Best Answer

The calendar's a wheel, they just turn it over.

Best Answer

I thought is was cuz they figured 2012 was far enough ahead

Best Answer

Sounds like magic to me.

Best Answer

I thought it was b/c the bloke having to carve it out in stone got a sore hand and said, "That'll do pig, that'll do."

Best Answer

thats funny lol. i know the worlds ending and the scare tactics theyre using are beyond anything ive ever seen,

Best Answer

People are dumb.

Best Answer