thought it be the other way round the person in ur dream appears because YOU miss them?
MilweePetite MilweePetite 18-21, F 205 Answers Jun 16, 2012

yes, it is true because, if you go to bed thinking about what you want to dream about, you never have that dream. just think about it, when someone is in your dreams it's obviously because they are dreaming about you, so when someone is in your dreams and its not the dream you want to be having, that means that that person misses you and is dreaming about you. its a known fact.

Best Answer

Wow ok :D

Best Answer

What about if you dream of someone missing you in your dream. The dream you had was they were about to send you a text message say "I miss you". Although you guys don't talk anymore, meaning your not connected with this person anymore? Also believing this person doesn't have your number anymore.

Best Answer

That obviously saying that the person missing you is trying to reach out for you but cant because got no contact?

Best Answer

I thought of that, I also have heard that at times that dreams can mean the complete opposite. As in they actually don't miss you & that it they hate you/dislike.(hate can be a strong word) Could that be possible?

Best Answer

I don't think that's right because in that case it be a nightmare? Anyway I never heard anyone say that they have a dream about the bully or the bully dream about the victim!

Best Answer

Cause I do think of her. I may have been thinking of her when I went to bed that night.

Best Answer

Yeah It would be linked to your thoughts you have recently like even a word or one image can be turned into a dream!

Best Answer

With being the opposite, it depends on how you got that message. I know that, that can happen. It has happened to me before(when I lost one if my favorite aunts to cancer) I thought by the dream she was going to overcome cancer. She was dancing in my dream smiling. Of course at the time I was 13 yrs old & didn't understand why I got the message she was leaving us, still don't actually. I've heard of reasons though. Of course as well I didn't know about colours in dreams at the time. I was soo happy the next day thinking she was going to be ok, three days later she passed away.

Best Answer

I think that is more of hope?

Best Answer

you can't read in a dream though, because dreaming and reading are on different sides of the brain or something like that

Best Answer

Well how do you know that and what has reading got anything to do with dreaming?

Best Answer

That's what is happening to me I have had 3 dreams about him and we didn't fancy each other we were just good friends he left my school for 2 years and we never stayed in contact he was my best friend and he never asked me for my email or phone number :/

Best Answer

Also we were really close in primary school and I have no way of contacting him and in the 3 dreams I have had and also remembered we were hugging and it was a reunion with just us two in the dream and the others we get closer it is so weird I can't stop thinking about them please reply I need help lol

Best Answer

But what if you always dream about that person and you like him does it mean that person like you too? And everytime you see him you feel something strange it this because you met in dreams? Pls answer asap thanks :-)

Best Answer

That means he's always thinking about you and you got feelings for him and yes it is :)

Best Answer

i dreamt about a bollywood actor (who dosent even know that i exist) , so does that mean that he (bollywood actor) misses me or is dreaming about me?

Best Answer

No... because he never met you so its not possible, do you like this Bollywood Actor?

Best Answer

I had been in a relationship with this woman for a year and a hale and she said she want nothing to do with me. She was in my dream last night as she is now and then. WE had a fairly good sexual relationship during this time. We aren't having sex in my dream, but she definitely wants to be around me. I also will have thoughts of her pop in my head several times a day sometimes, does that me she is thinking of me also during the day?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I have a dream about a guy that I really like and he like't me I have I'm in a school and I see him in a room and I run as I don't won't to see him as it really herts me and he runs to fined me and I keep on hiding from him and he is trying to fined me I haven't seen him in 2 years or any thing

Best Answer

are you talking about what happened in a dream or is this real life what happened? lol sorry I'm confused and need more details than that :)

Best Answer

Hi sorry new at this no it was a dream we met at work when I was still at college and we really like't one a mother and I could not tell him how I felt and then I didn't see him for about 4 mons later and wonted to tell him and I had to go and then I had seen him 6 mons later when was going home and haven't seen him for about a yer now and was not thinking about him when I had the dream just won't to know what's it mean

Best Answer

Sorry it's so difficult to find the new latest comment as EP messed it all up... so if you want to talk about this fully then it be easier to just inbox and message me :)

if he appeared in your dreams and you haven't thought about him then it means that he's thinking about and missing you!

Best Answer

I was looking a rowned and I so him in one of the rooms and he so me looking at him and I run I don't know why I could not face him and he runs to fined me I don't Know the school I've never been there

Best Answer

Thats exactly what happened to me. But l...this is kind of weird but, i wasn't trying to dream about someone I actually met. It was a celebrity. Thats what kept me from be living this. I think this is like a 50 50 for me.

Best Answer

I did have a dream about my crush, he started to touch my hands, talked to me and putting his arms around my waist for no reason, he does it in public and our friends thinks were dating, it felt good to be with him.. he knows i like him for years now but we never talk so its kind of awkward between us but he teases me alot and i caught him staring at me and me staring at him. Were in a spring break now and we go back to school tomorrow and i had the dream yesterday.

Best Answer

Awesome... I've had multiple dreams of a certain person these passed few days... Maybe he DOES.... This helps and lifts my spirit for my 💞 love 💞 too! Thx a lot

Best Answer

How do u know its a known fact and where can u find this information?

Best Answer

Hi I have a question.

I have had a dream recently about my ex boyfriend. In real life we haven't spoke to each other for four years and I hardly think about him.

I recently had a dream about him, waving at me and greeting me.

A day after I dreamed his older brother, he also greeted me and we hugged.

What does it mean???

Best Answer

Mine was about a. Girl that I had seen about once or twice but I never talked to and the crazy part was she came to my house one day and kissed me then invited me to her place

Best Answer

Usually our dreams reflect that which we desire the most in our fragile reality. here you seem to be the one whom misses, if a person misses you they would be the dreamer in this situation.

Best Answer

Mine was a little different. I had a dream about this boy I used to be great friends with and we used to date until I broke his heart and everything went downhill until last year and he told me he was done with me and blocked me when I begged him for us to be friends again. In my dream, I was in my own house but it was bigger and distorted. I heard that he was here in my house so I went to find him to the best of my ability but I felt something in my gut like he didn't want me to find him and that he hated me. I finally caught up with him in this black and white checkered room and I screamed and begged for us to be together again and I told him everything I ever wanted to and I begged and cried for another chance, but he looked at me with disgust and teary eyed and struck me and my big sis told him to leave so he left and I watched him walk into the light and he disappeared...what does this mean?

Best Answer

Well in reality this kinda happened and your dream is kind of repeating that and going over it again but he may still miss you and think about you if he appeared in your dream and you're probably upset this is why it was shown up in your dream, you have to remember most of it is based on unrealistic thoughts and dreams tend to be based on feelings too

Best Answer

U'r dream's checkboard area could mean that you are in a battle with the enemy moving backwards... Here it can mean that your love the king of the other side is leaving you and that you really need him and he needs you too... It is just that the light (time) is taking him away from you... when you saw your house bigger and distorted, it shows that your mind is so full of confused thoughts in which he was the only 'perfect'. It could mean that he was the one who made your life perfect (before). Your big sister asking him to leave means that you still believe he has not left you but some temporal power that has pulled him away... overall seeing him in an emotional background means that you both miss each other deep down there... (this is all my interpretation bcz in dreams the mundane details are the best :) )

Best Answer

It means that although you still want to be friends, you are afraid that he doesn't, and that he's going to reject you.

Best Answer

Yes, it's a fact because its kinda a sign that they miss you and you need to talk to them <br />
I know because it happen to me last night so I talk to them and did my research it they said the missed me and so did the research :) talk to them good luck

Best Answer

if i do talk to him what do i say ?

Best Answer

So whatever you need/ want to say!

Best Answer

I had a dream about an old friend who I used to like and he used to like me until he got a girlfriend and he broke up with her last week I've been dreaming about him non<x>stop since last week what does that mean

Best Answer

Missing you and thinking about you?

Best Answer

What about if you see this person you like in your dream but they are at distance and you still don't talk to each other. Also my brother was there.

Best Answer

depends on what you mean by distance... It still can apply!

Best Answer

I still like my best friend whose a guy but he has a girlfriend but he still likes me and we are very distant from eachother because I live far way. But when I dream now recently when I see him in my dreams he has different girlfriends everytime and he hangouts with me and treats me like a friend what does this mean?

Best Answer

I have had dreams about my crush a lot. Sometimes, i dont think about him b4 i go to bed. He is shy around me, he doesnt talk to me or anything shy guys do. He talks to this girl a lot and its annoying me. He talks to all of the girls and guys in my class but me. Should i make the first move? Or should i wait? He gets jealous when the guys in my class tell me, that i hav a good singing voice & when they talk to me. He looks at me when i talk to the guys. In art class i sit facing him. And in class he would sneak a glimpse at me. I look at him, turns away. At our middle school dances, some of the guys ask me to dance. I say yes and he ask another girl to make me jealous. And whenever the dj plays "What Makes U Beautiful" by One Direction, he looks at me. He tries talking to me, but we dont have a full in convo. When he appears in my dreams, was he thinking about me b4 he went to bed? Does he miss me? I would love some advice from u guys! Thanks ❤

Best Answer

Sounds like somebody likes you! :P You can make the first move if you like because if you wait then i don't think anything happens as it hasn't so far and yeah I think he does think about you and probably misses you too!

Best Answer

Thank u so much! Can I feel him thinking/missing me? I'm scared about next year. I want to go to an all girl high school, and he wants to go with his friends to to a co-ed and all boy school. But his friends want to go to the brother school of the school that I want to go too. How do I talk to him? What should I tell him? Do u think that he'll tell me if he likes me b4 we leave for high school?

Best Answer

Another thing he does is when one guy in our class is mean to me, he will tell him to stop. And one day, when I dropped my pencil case, the same guy started laughing and my crush, elbowed him telling him to leave me alone. He protects me and whenever I get hit or fall he asks me if I'm okay. Okay, during mass, we were going to revive the Eucharist, and his smiling at me and my teacher said, why r u smilie this morning? I was so embarrassed? Why won't he talk to me?

Best Answer

Ok so he is protective of you and watches out for you which is good! :) Why don't you find out? Ask him why he doesn't talk? lol btw in my mind it is more memorable, fun and exciting when good things happen unexpectedly and showing it through actions rather than just telling someone what they think :) thats my theory anyway

Best Answer

He's just shy...looks like u have to make the first move, but make sure u approach him when the two of u are alone.

Best Answer

You're welcome :) I think so because he was in your dreams and dreams are based on a subconscious mind with feelings, ok I think you two should sit down and talk about whats going to happen next year and see where the convo takes you? Ask for his number first and if its possible text a time and place to meet up just you two and so you can talk about it :) Tell him what you want to tell him and tell him how you feel about the situation for next year and I'm not sure as everybody is different so I dont know if he'll actually tell you he likes you but sound like he does through what you told me so far with his reactions and body language! :)

Best Answer

And the one time in class, our class is organized by tables, and I sit facing him and my friend who also wants to go to the brother school of my high school, he and I were talking about songs/bands/ artists. I was like oh yeah, I like big time rush! And james is my fav! And all of sudden, my crush sings the big time rush theme song. I was like u know the song? And he said b/c my sister watches it. I was like cool.
How can I watch his body language with me and that girl? Because she always hugs him and talks to him and such. But is he trying to make me jealous? Or is he trying to get the nerve to talk to me?

Best Answer

ok and oh I thought you said all the girls in your class he talks to not just one? Maybe she fancies him but he doesn't fancy her as he fancies you? I think he is making you jealous and tryna get you to talk to him cos maybe he doesn't really know what to say to you?

Best Answer

He does, but he talks to her the most. And our last dance is coming up in June, and do u think he'll ask me to dance or should I ask him? And our Disneyland trip is also coming up and should I hang out with him throughout the the whole trip? What should I do???

Best Answer

Ok, i think you should ask him and if you wanna be with him then go for it! Do what you want to do :) Don't let that girl stop you!!!

Best Answer

You're welcome and ok well can't you be with both? lol introduce to each other?

Best Answer

But they already know each other! Lol
How can I tell if he thinks I'm cute?

Best Answer

Ah ok lol just hang around with both lol Not sure i'm sure he'd smile? lol

Best Answer

Another thing, is when I dream about him, he talks to me and hugs me and told me "I'm scared of losing u" FYI: that was in my dream

Best Answer

Ok well you see thats what you want to happen and you have got feelings for him thats why you're having that dream and he's probably thinking about and missing you!

Best Answer

Oh, okay.
His birthday is coming up and what should i give him?

Best Answer

Think about his interests and what he likes and you can make it or buy it :)

Best Answer

Thank u!
Can u give me some advice about how I can talk to him?

Best Answer

You're welcome and erm well it depends on what type of person you are and what his personality is like lol If you tell me I might be able to give you some ideas

Best Answer

I'm a fun and I'm always happy while talking to my friends or guy friends. But with him, I don't know how to talk to him. I'm shy around him.

Best Answer

Oh I see ok erm how about start something like "Hi, what you up to? or how are you today? )and comment on something like the weather)" if you don't want to talk you can always write a little note and give it to him :)

Best Answer

Remeber when u said the girl fancies him? What do u mean by that?
Can I feel him missing me? Because when I'm doing something fun, he pops in my head. What does it mean?

Best Answer

Well why do you think the girl is hanging around with him? Thats just what I thought the reason for it is, yeah you can and thats because you want to share the fun with him :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Dreams are so mystifying....

Best Answer

He just wants to make u jealous...don't fret! And yeah, he likes u!

Best Answer

yeah I think so. I have this friend way back in highschool. and I had a crush on him. He's so intelligent and He has a gentle personality. but as time goes by. he courted me. But I refuse to. so that's the end of our friendship. every night and then I keep on dreaming him. I don't even think about him. so I got his number. and I told Him about dreaming Him every night. But He didn't even reply. Until now he's still appearing on my dream. my dream is about our friendship to a lover's which is far from reality. I really didn't understand. I doubt if that qoute is true. But I still keep in believing that He misses me.

Best Answer

I like this guy but i don't know if he feels the same about me. I'm unsure if he feels the same way as I live at the same block at me and whenever I took the lift, he takes the stairs up. He sometimes try to avoid me. But when he look at me, and our eyes met, I always feel butterflies in my stomach. I've already like him for a year. Now i think that feelings have developed into love. I always feel lonely and sad not seeing him even though I have my friends around me. He appears on my dreams last night and I still can remember the dream. I think he appeared in my dreams quite a few times last year in December and November as well. I don't know whether to confess my feelings for him as he is graduating this year at 10th grade. I'm like 8th grade now. I don't know what to do. Able to help me and give me some advices?

Best Answer

Sounds like he's a shy guy? If he appears in your dreams he probably thinking and missing you and well it's up to you if you want to share your feelings or not it's your life your choice! :)

Best Answer

Any more advices? Because I always want to confess my feelings for him. But I'm afraid I would be rejected. I've always like someone of my age and now, it's my first time liking someone 2 years older than me.

Best Answer

If you want to confess then go for it and if you get rejected oh well at least you know where you stand and can put your mind at rest will all the imagining and wondering :) Nothing wrong with the age whether he's older or same age :)

Best Answer

To be honest I actually have the same problem but this time I'm the boy and
The girl appeared in my dreams. He wouldn't be missing you because you guys don't really know each other. But he was thinking about you before he went to bed. So I think he's just shy. So try to talk to him. Build up confidence. Start as friends them work your way tontine top. I hope that helped.

Best Answer

I just had a dream about a girl i have the biggest crush on.. The dream felt so real. We were getting to know eachother very well. We were kissing a little and always laughing. I was really upset when I woke up considering the dream felt so real. Does this mean shes thinking about me?

Best Answer

I think she is!

Best Answer

I think it's true. last night I had a dream with this guy I used to be head over heels for and we had a thing in the past and he texted me twice while I was asleep. pretty ironic. I'm still surprised.

Best Answer

I dunno I mean what about the ppl in your dreams you've never met like famous ppl that you have never met how can they miss you when yall have never met?

Best Answer

Thats a different story as its a completely different dream

Best Answer

Yesterday i had a dream that i met my old friend, we had a fight and i used to love him and now no, what does that mean?

Best Answer

Your old friend miss you and you both thinking about what happened

Best Answer

We used to be friends for 1 year and i really dont think that he misses me , he just forgot about me but i dont know why i dreamt about him

Best Answer

You dont sound too sure, how do you know he forgot about you?

Best Answer

Because when we had the fight, he said goodbye without asking me what happened and he didnt care, after 1 month i send him a paragraph about what happened he didnt reply, so i think he doesnt care

Best Answer

well there's a difference between someone saying they dont care and actually showing it! I think he does care because he sound like he's hurt about it so he reacted by saying bye and went off

Best Answer

Thnk you so much!

Best Answer

you're very welcome

Best Answer

I really really love this cute rocker boy hes the only person I trust . I tell him I really miss him and he tells me he loves and misses me and Ive had lik 5 dreams of him in the past month. But the thing is I havent had dreams in years and when I dont dream about him I dont dream at all... what does this mean?

Best Answer

Thats because you been thinking about him and he's been thinking about you! You just answered your own question :)

Best Answer

Yes, it is true. I had this close friend way back in Elementary, about 6 years ago, and I frequently dream about him. I've been wondering why I always dream about him although I wasn't even thinking of him in the first place at all? I looked through his Instagram pictures, commented on one and we had a short convo in there. I've seen some of his pictures that received comments from people too but only a few got replies from him. I was shocked when he immediately replied on mine. That just proved that he really misses me. Plus, my friend read an article from Reader's Digest saying about this, too. It is proven. :)

Best Answer

Wow thats amazing! :D

Best Answer

My former boyfriend appear in my dreams last night but i don't talk with him.. what should i do to know that he really miss me? please tell me.. i still love him a little.. and... what if he tells u in your dreams that he loves you.. what does it means? please answer me it will make me so happy, please ♥ ♥ ♥

Best Answer

if he is in your dreams, he misses you and you miss him, so you should text him and tell him how you feel, trust me i have been in that awkward situation, i texted him and told him how i felt and told him how i felt and all was well we are still together and have been for 6 months now, dont worry even if it doesnt work out, theres plenty of other fish in the sea. i wish you the best with it. :) hope everything works out how things did with me and my boyfriend!! :)

Best Answer

I had the dream of my boyfriend...it was weird, he was following me everywhere discreet, I knew he was there, looking at me, but I did not say a word to him. He was also silent and as if trying to talk to me, looking at me and sort of regretting. I did not pay attention of his presence, just felt pain in hurt. What might it mean? Can you suggest? this repeats every week, but we do not talk at all.

Best Answer

Perhaps it's the lack of communication which is causing you to be upset?

Best Answer

I had met this guy one time that told me he had seen one of my pictures before in a dream. And he had dreamed about it more than once and were talking years in between. We had just become friends. We don't talk now due to a falling out we had but it was for the best. What his dream was suppose to mean I don't know. It's one of lifes strange mysteries.

Best Answer

I think on some levels it's true overall no I don't believe it's true but I have been told that when you are dreaming of someone that you are missing them not them missing you.

Best Answer

I disagree. I've dreamt about people who I had never met or seen before, and they weren't even famous people. They were just completely random, made up people.

Best Answer

There might be a different explanation for the places and people you never seen before in your dreams, it might be just the brain being imaginative and creative

Best Answer

Your brain doesn't have the ability to create people in dreams. These people are faces you have seen out and about. They face may not be identical but its pretty much the same idea as the persons face.

Best Answer

Well how do you explain those that imagine and created an image of their ideal guy/girl? But even people we see out and about we still say we never seen that person before not even along the street, dreams are based on feelings and so why would we want to have random people in our dreams?

Best Answer

is that true lol, that'sa nice thought if it is..

Best Answer

Apparently it is and I know right

Best Answer

Okay so I have these family members: 2 guys around my age, and their parents. They aren't really family bcs they're like my aunts step cousins ya know. Okay and so its awkward around those 2guys bcs like we know each other and on social medias, but we've never really had a conversation with them. Okay, now to my dream... I dreamt about like liking one of them (which I do) and the other one was jealous and since in real life their mom is strict, when she found out I liked guy 1 and he liked me too she got mad and grounded him. While the other one hid me in his room and then I was walking down a hallway, but I started waking up and I never got to finish this dream. So what could my relationship become or later on become with these guys?

Best Answer