this quote is shared on facebook as a psychological fact. Is it true?
FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 16 Answers Dec 17, 2011

I highly doubt it.

Best Answer

I DIDN'T think of her when i was still awake but i dreamt of her not once but twice ! <br />
it gives me the creeps.

Best Answer

they said when you didn't think of em'while you're still awake and they appeared in your dreams, then they prolly think of you.

Best Answer

omg really? I hope that is true..

Best Answer

It could mean you miss them, which is more logical....

Best Answer

Wow... and I've never even met Adam Levine :P

Best Answer

hehe that is why i was wondering

Best Answer

no I didn't aww that means that even though my hubby is laying right next to me he still misses me when I go to sleep yay I feel loved:)

Best Answer

that is a nice thought

Best Answer

but what if that person didn't know me but I know him/her ?

Best Answer

Aint nobody got time fo dat!!

Best Answer

I just really wish that this was true.. but I doubt it.. so for me, it goes like 60% yes 40% no.. you know I sometimes just wish I would never come out of the dreams that I have.. they are like so much better than real life.. :'(

Best Answer

it depends what you dream about and then it comes in your mind and you thk abot it all day and night when u go to bed but it can make you scared,I had a dream once<br />
and my parents missed me

Best Answer

I don't believe all dreams have a message.<br />
I dreamt my other told me he was in love with someone else. When I asked who, he said "David - something or other."<br />
Maybe we're just lucky to only dream of some things, rather than live them.

Best Answer

it depends what they do in your dream, if they harm you its said that they have harmed you in some way rl.

Best Answer