If you guys could rate up this question so more people see it, I'd be most appreciative. I really mean it YOU are beautiful. Also, if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone or need some encouragement, your very welcome to add me and message me anytime you need me :)
Azuraz Azuraz 18-21, M 28 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Empowerment

Good, positive vibes!

Best Answer

Yup :D

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

llooool! you are sexy

Best Answer

You are quite beautiful and sexy too

Best Answer

Yes, I do know. Thank you for also being beautiful. True beauty knows itself in others. Isn't that beautiful? By the way, you said "you" four times. That's beautiful. OOps! 5 times, my bad! Even more beautiful!

Best Answer

Beautiful!

Best Answer

Yup, needed to get that point across, lol. Why thank you, and I'm glad you know that simple, but important truth :)

Best Answer

Thank you and I'm def rating it up for you, very cool you took the time to reply to people. You are a beautiful person. : )

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I'm glad you know your beautiful and I hope you always remember that even in your darkest hours :D

Best Answer

You are very kind.

Best Answer

As are you :)

Best Answer

*smooths lab coat* Why thank you young man!

Best Answer

Lol, your are welcome sir :)

Best Answer

How much have you, YES YOU, had to drink tonight sir?

Best Answer

Uh, Considering I'm 17 and I don't drink, None :)

Best Answer

And I put You, Yes you three times because if your anything like me, you don't think that applies to you.

Best Answer

So then you're just insane.... I can respect that.

Best Answer

I never claimed to be sane. But what I said is true about you being beautiful, even if you don't know it :)

Best Answer

Well then, thank you and I have to say I'm happy to hear todays youth admitting they're insane. That makes YOU beautiful... ya see that, it's come full circle.

Best Answer

Daww :) Thank you :D

Best Answer

Ahh don't give it a second thought, good attitude kid : )

Best Answer

some times i wonder about my self like a rose in the garden all pretty and smelling great then something upsets me and i'm a mad little rose stomping around spewing fire scaring all the wonderful flowers around me then i stop and see my reflection in the pond and say to myself why do i get like that , i'm retarted , then maybe laugh at my stupidity and try not to let that happen again , and feel bad for all the other lovely flowers that saw me like that

Best Answer

Your lovely, and beautiful, and not retarded. :)

Best Answer

your too kind but i like that you are

Best Answer

Daww :) I really mean it though :)

Best Answer

Nah because I am not, but I appreciate your good - natured lie.

Best Answer

Not a lie, my friend you are and I know this as truth. Tis the only thing I know about you.

Best Answer

I love your language, the use of "tis". Lovely.

Best Answer

Why thank you :)

Best Answer

Who,me?..looks in mirror,bats eyes...Me,you talking to me? Cause I'mm the only one here!!!!...Loks again,"hmmm,maybe!"

Best Answer

Just looked at your reflection, and trust me when I say this you are beautiful.

Best Answer

But am I bad-a$$?

Best Answer

Sure xD

Best Answer

Are we talking about the same person here? Because the person I see is definitely not what you said.

Best Answer

But the person that I am looking at that the only thing I know about YOU is that you are beautiful. You're not defined by what you've done or what you have become or the things that have happened to you

Best Answer

Yes, but it always feels good to hear someone else say it. :-)

Best Answer

:) I'm glad you know that truth :)

Best Answer

if only more people thought that way about people

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

aww... you make me blush...

Best Answer

Lol :D

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I'm glad :)

Best Answer

Yes, we are all beautifull!<br />
God created all of us beautiful..

Best Answer

:) I'm glad you know that you trutly beautiful, I hope you remember that even in your darkest hour :)

Best Answer

I will.. thanks, anyway!

Best Answer

The day I'm beautiful is the day hell freezes over.

Best Answer

Then hell must of froze a long time ago.

Best Answer

XD hehe, wel thanks

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Thanks for nothing but no i'm not I'm the emo kid here :/

Best Answer

Thanks for nothing? I don't understand miss, I never thought you were an emo kid. I only know for sure that your beautiful.

Best Answer

And im saying im the "black sheep" here :/

Best Answer

Ah, I'm a black sheep as well in many ways, I know what you mean :) Blessed Be Miss :)

Best Answer

Miss!? Dang atleast common courtesy hasn't died yet and i thhank you for that sir :)

Best Answer

You are very welcome :)

Best Answer

do you know you are smawking hawt!

Best Answer

What? xD

Best Answer

Andy I know but u have nooo life <br />
Nothingbbetter tom do ??

Best Answer