During a siege in the Russian front?

Best Answer

yep that's the guy

Best Answer

I remember they said something about a German and Russian sniper having something of a standoff. Couldn't tell much more about it without looking it up, but I do remember very high kill counts being mentioned

Best Answer

On a WWII documentary I was watching. Sorry

Best Answer

Wasn't it a chick instead of a dude? <br />
I think I heard it was anyway.

Best Answer

Yes, I saw the story on that guy. He was crazy. I heard they finally shot him in the head, but he lived, healed up and was back in the war again, and died of old age at like age 89 or something crazy.

Best Answer

Shouldn't the best be the one doing it from the greatest distance?<br />
The amount of victims depends on enemy soldiers being in the wrong place. It sounds more like the enemy's record for having the most soldiers killed by the same sniper. Actually five per day doesn't really sound that much in a war either... but my picture of war might be a little off due to movies and games.

Best Answer

That is nothing,I am not on record but won`t say anything more.Shot 800 dummies in 2 days.

Best Answer

If that is true, by goodness that dude has made skills!

Best Answer