Government need to ferk off and stay away from business people and you and I
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 9 Answers Feb 9, 2012

Jeez, Ned- a bit serious for the morning-your bumming me out

Best Answer

Ya but friends there is no lack of speakers so develop a habit to be a good listeners to understand better.

Best Answer

Shouldn't that be the greatest moral challenge EVERY day?

Best Answer

Government does need to stay out of peoples lives I agree, but corporations need to be regulated otherwise you start to see mass exploitation like in countries where Government stays away from business. You can't just give corporations they key to the world, otherwise you will end up with a far more oppressive, intrusive Government.

Best Answer

Yes Corporate Greed and when they get bailed out the CEO's still wants the massive bonus each year

Best Answer

Well, Nedkelly1, i think i understand what youre saying here, and the american people want change, but its not going to be easy, it will require sacrifes by all of us, but in the end i am confidant in the resolve of the american people to overcome this challenge. Thamk you, and god bless america!

Best Answer