Perfect example of the comment I made just now about Beggary being a lucrative profession. LOL

Best Answer

i read that... I am sad to know what is happening at the other side of the world..

Best Answer

he is European calm down. He stands for good values and good people. Its not like he George Soroes or the devil

Best Answer

Think about what? If the Pope wants to visit Europe why is that your affair? The Pope is addressing the Anglican Church on its insistence on ordaining lesbians to the clergy in violation of sc<x>riptural law.

Best Answer

Its not my affair.. Its a free world to think, am i wrong to think of what others may think?

Best Answer

How on earth can a bunch of very strange old men, dressed in weird clothing, telling stories which are so full of holes, influence so many?

Easy, keep most of the world away from educational enlightenment, brainwash them from birth, make anything that might improve their lot a sin, and you can rule the masses.

Of course, you'll notice this weird group of old men don't live life like those they manipulate, look at their residences, their diet, their wealth, and ask yourself, who are they to make the rules, when none of them play the game?

Best Answer

I did not know that

Best Answer