found everywhere around the world dating back to 4000 years ago (possibly more), found even in ancient caves. And then came 1939 the Nazis gave it a bad reputation. The clockwise represents good. And anti-clockwise represents evil. Would you still tattoo a Swastika on your skin?
zackraines zackraines 22-25, M 9 Answers Jun 4, 2013 in Community

Yes my Buddha has it but its for spiritual eternity not murderous morons who can't come up with a original idea. Hitler did indeed steal that sign and twisted it to evil as his mind was.

I often get that question why my Buddha has a swastika....I am happy to explain it.

I have no tattoos so no I would not.

Best Answer

Yes I did, and no I wouldn't. I think there are far more interesting designs than the swastika.

Best Answer

i wanted to tattoo the Cross of Lorraine as a sign of freedom but someone told me if i went to europe, people will beat the crap out of me

Best Answer

The Nazis ruined it for everybody and for as long as humans exist.

Best Answer

I have this symbol on many things as it originally is shown from the Vedas in India. Hitlers version is also in square from and the original is in diamond form, Hare Krishna

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Hitler took the Swastika and reversed it.

DUN DUN DUN!

HIDDEN MESSAGES

Best Answer