I bet you read that on the internet.

Best Answer

Has to be real on the internet.

Best Answer

hahaha....got that from the disney factbook did you?

Best Answer

Where'd you get those facts from ?

Best Answer

It's because the prisons are privatized. There's money to be made from keeping people is prison.

Best Answer

We know that in the US, there's business in keeping people in prison. You never know what you're talking about, sorry.

Best Answer

most people in American prisons are there on drug offenses; if you remove all the people imprisoned for drug possession and use, our prisons would not be overly crowded or congested.

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

…funny for a troll….what is the % in your country?….yea..like you would answer, coward…. :

Best Answer

25% I am an American, concerned about the freedom of my country. I am not a coward. I am a patriot, I am outspoken, I didn't cower in the corner and let the world just happen. I bet you didn't even serve in the military, too worried you might get hurt and don't believe freedom is worth fighting for.

Best Answer

…you are most definitely not military….try posting a disney question…

Best Answer

I served, did you? or were you too scared

Best Answer

Actually no they won't. They wont accept high school drop outs they won't accept criminals.

Best Answer

…fool...

Best Answer

US has a large jail population due to criminals of many type. There are many reasons for this.

Best Answer

Most of them for having leaves and flowers of a plant that has never caused the death or disability of a single person, while simultaneously subsidizing and supporting the right of big tobacco to grow and distribute a substance that when used as directed does both.

Best Answer

It's the highest percentage of any country in the world, I guess if prisons work that makes the United States the safest and most crime free nation in the world.

Best Answer

What I read is that the U.S. has 25% of the world's prison population, not that 25% of the US is incarcerated.

Best Answer

"While the United States represents about 5 percent of the world's population, it houses around 25 percent of the world's prisoners.[3][4] Imprisonment of America's 2.3 million prisoners" (Wikipedia)

Best Answer

25% really? fake!

Best Answer

https://www.aclu.org/safe-communities-fair-sentences/prison-crisis

THE NUMBERS:
With only 5% of the world’s population, the U.S. has 25% of the world’s prison population – that makes us the world’s largest jailer.
Since 1970, our prison population has risen 700%.
One in 99 adults are living behind bars in the U.S. This marks the highest rate of imprisonment in American history.
One in 31 adults are under some form of correctional control, counting prison, jail, parole and probation populations.

Best Answer

Those countries have a much more simple solution, they execute most of their criminals, and don't need as big of prisons.

Best Answer

So your saying that is the solution. You must be a cop

Best Answer

surprise,surprise...

Best Answer

are you sure? one person in every four?

Best Answer

yes i didn't think so :)

Best Answer