SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 13 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

Yeah, being accused of being child molesters and closeted pedophiles doesn't help the people that actually do want to understand what's wrong with them and get help. But sometimes i do blame fox news and other media outlets talk to people that are clearly insane and say they are trans.

And for some reason I can't stop from sounding offensive, sorry for the wording.

Best Answer

What weirdo trangenders are you talking about?

Best Answer

Oh ya ; (.

Best Answer

Doesn't it just gall you when you see someone obviously not prepared for going in public as a woman prancing along and drawing all manner of inappropriate attention? If you are a parody of who you want to be, do it in private and leave the rest of us who can pass quite nicely, and who may have totally transitioned, be who we want to be. I live full time as a woman and cringe when I see some of my sisters putting on such a show.

Best Answer
Best Answer

All transgenders are bad... I don't know I'm being serious so I do apologize.

Best Answer

You think I'm bad o.o?

Best Answer

*snicker* pfft. like I care what gender you wish to be. of course your not bad cookie.

Best Answer

yay

Best Answer

Some need fashion advice, that's for sure.

Best Answer

Some need to stop dressing fabuloooously.

Best Answer

No, no...don't awaken the beast. You have no idea how much grief she gave me in my messages. Dear Heaven's I haven't gotten that much He!! from a woman, since my mom caught me smoking a joint! "Jesus Save Us All!"

Best Answer

o.o

Best Answer

I don't understand why people need to overcompensate so! Seriously, once I transition, I'm probably just going to wear the same crappy clothes, but hopefully it will be a bit cuter, and not just grubby! :D

Best Answer

Pretty sure its the bigots who do that. If you stereotype an entire population ba<x>sed off of the behaviour of a select few then it ain't hat population's fault.

Best Answer

That's true too.

Best Answer

The ones that want to go back to their original gender????

Best Answer

Well, no, they're just dumb for not having thought out their feelings.

Best Answer

Logical response

Best Answer

u mean the ones on the site? they are pretty weird

Best Answer

I'm not weird D:

Best Answer

no your not weird. one of the few :)

Best Answer