SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 14 Answers Jan 25 in Hobbies

What are you talking about? LOL. Are you talking about that user with a butt as their profile picture? xD

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yup once having seen one fat tush, there's no need to see any more gluteus maximi

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cellulitus Maximus?

Best Answer

That too

Best Answer

You don't like my tush? :`(<br />
:P

Best Answer

Nope. It's too tushy.

Best Answer

Thank you for noticing! *blush*

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

SilenceEvermore, this is the biggest particle question and out of context blurt I've seen on EP. Congratulations! *claps*

Best Answer

It takes a slight amount of inference..and connecting the dots..and having seen the person's avatar that is a few questions below mine.

Best Answer

What, the one with the paper plane? Oh I can connect the dots, I just don't care for you. And its still the biggest particle question, and the largest out of context blurt.

Best Answer

It seems my question hit a sensitive spot?

Best Answer

Nup. So it was the paper plane.

Best Answer

no, actually I've seen a poster and there are all kinds of forms and shapes ..like 12 to 15 of them

Best Answer

It's still an áss..and they all have the basic features of an áss. Are you impressed by an apple that looks slightly different than another apple?

Best Answer

I don't feel DA FEELING when I see an apple ...'m not a foodie bro =P

Best Answer

I don't get how people could get any feelings from looking at a bum..seriously..

Best Answer

...guess I'm just strange

Best Answer

Ummmm... I beg to differ my αss is ASSISTASTIC!!

Best Answer

That's because you're special.

Best Answer
Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer