I have been behind SO many people lately that are missing either one, both or all three brake lights....have you checked yours recently?
Kat47 Kat47 46-50, F 9 Answers May 7, 2013 in Doing Good

I know of no such thing.I keep my car in tip top shape.

Best Answer

All my lights are out because the engine isn't on.

Best Answer

Mine are idiot proof, when the brake lights are out the turn signal indicator light stays on.

Best Answer

sweet I love it!

Best Answer

The last time I got pulled over, thats what it was for! They are all good now though.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me, I don't plan on stopping. lol I know when I'm stopping. Others are too busy texting to notice anyways.

Best Answer

Yes, I check them... and my reverse lights too

Best Answer

right good point.

Best Answer

I HATE when cops ask this question. Duh! ofcourse I don't! HOW the hell am I supposed to figure that out except if you tell me! How would I go about checking that? Everyday get someone to get in the car while I stand in back of it and go "Okay now Brake!" oh no I have a brake light out! better go drive around and wait for a cop to pull me over before I get it fixed!!!!

Best Answer

Um... yea, you're supposed to do that periodically, maybe not every day but at least once a week (especially in the winter) is a good idea

Best Answer

Hell with the lights, my brakes are out!

Best Answer

uh oh

Best Answer