when i first seen it i was a young teen and i did laugh but it isnt funny any more. sorry!
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 11 Answers Jun 1, 2010

At first, because I thought she was going to say "and I can't reach my beer..." OK, not funny , but it was late night TV...

Best Answer

Yes, and it was when she said she was falling and cant get. I am mean lol

Best Answer

To be honest when I first saw it yes I did laugh, but I started to think if that was my mother or grandmother it woudn't be funny at all.

Best Answer

I didn't think it was funny at all. Very sad, actually.

Best Answer

Yes I remember that comerical and it ended up with me setting up an account for my great aunt , I thought that this would help her if ever given the time that I wasn't around to help her in time , now I figured that this was the solution to all her troubles but I'm sorry to say that I could have never been more wrong as one day three weeks later she called me up and wanted me to get rid of the device from Life Alert , when I arrived at her house the police were there taking a report , upon entering her house I explained who I was and inquired to the officer about the problem and then my great aunt yelled out that she was pressing charges against the company that is supposed to be monitoring the device and demanded to be taken to the company . at first the officer didn't want to but rather than hear her screaming they consented just this one time as long as she remained calm , upon arriving and entering the life Alert station the police found the operator on duty asleep at the desk , needless to say she won her case hands down and this goes to prove that a product of technology is only as good as the support of people who made it ( sound familiar to any other support we know of ) Paschar

Best Answer

Not at first, but it is funny, not because of the subject matter, but because it is so badly done.

Best Answer

lol!! The commercial for elderly 911 alarm bracelets! I still laughed even after seeing it 10 times!

Best Answer

No I didn't because so many older people live alone and fear of falling is one of their greatest fears for it is a step away from losing their independence and going to a nursing home.

Best Answer