I left my career as a professor of economics to become a bike messenger.no regrets.

Best Answer

wow, that's a huge change. were you tenure track or adjunct?

Best Answer

nah, im happy bagging groceries!

Best Answer

I am putting in my two weeks tomorrow....although I know I'm not staying both weeks. I have been there for 6 years. I'm not the same person I was before. I'm not happy anymore, I look miserable and oddly enough, working at a health food store I gained a crap load of weight. I just got a job offer today and I already feel like myself again. I'm sorry you feel unhappy. I hope you can make a change soon!! What have you been teaching? Maybe I could give you some ideas?

Best Answer

i teach English. I'm a college professor. I've changed three jobs in the past three years in three different cities, and I'm finally realizing that it's not location, it's the job.

Best Answer

by the way, congrats and good luck with your transition!

Best Answer

Thank you! College professor, that's pretty cool. That sucks it's not flowing right. Could you be a trainer of some sort with your experience in instruction and leadership?

Best Answer