MsOracle MsOracle 66-70, F 13 Answers Mar 12, 2012

I'm not even going to watch it. it stupid and should be taken off the air.

Best Answer

I didn't catch all of it but from what I saw it's a lot like Basketball Wives, Mafia Wives, The Kardashiens etc...a lot of nouveau riche tactless people that don't even realize what ***** they are making of themselves just to entertain people like me. LOL They are all like tarin wrecks, hard not too look sometimes. I am ashamed of myself. hehe

Best Answer

glad i missed it. on second thought i guess i technically didn't "miss it" after all lol!

Best Answer

Exactly! I just have a bad habit of needing the constant background noise of TV while I am doing other things. I put something brainless on so it doesn't distract me from what I am actually doing.

Best Answer

Gives Persians a bad name!!

Best Answer

It does. Not give persians bad name every persian have there own life and this story is about family's from Europe coming to America they are not gonna go buy the old tradition because it's a difrente life here so don't worry about Persians if they don't care about there reputation there live who are you to judge them if your good with your reputation you are good to go not trying to be mean I'm just giving my opinion I'm free to give my opinion cause in my county Albanian women's are not a aloud to speak there mind and that's not good I think everybody should live there lives

Best Answer

I refuse to watch it. That was such an effing mistake.

Best Answer

I hope shaw show comes back I like these well some off them Gigi needs to go Persian people to see something new couture tradition and I hope bravo makes shows about single mothers straggling and not these house wives rich ******* please bravo considered let people see so many family's they straggle and these rich people have money and still it's not enough but I think you should find Albania. Family's there so much about Albanian couture tradition drama a lot off drama it will be best shows please give it a shot nothing to lose a lot of people they gonna like it I promise not the rich ones but the poor I want to see a show about poor peoples life how they do it and on what you guys that you reading what you think if you with me write to bravo thanks goodnight

Best Answer

I like the show it makes me feel so glad im lucky to be an AMERICAN. These people are intertaining,like driving by an accident you have to look.

Best Answer

It was a stupid show, they better take it down, bunch of low lives giving Persians a bad name.

I am Persian and proud, how ever this show is not an accurate depiction of my people.

Best Answer

i hated it it show persian being bad well **** them they need to show the docters or lawyers not the people with no jobs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

IUnfortunately these people who call themselves Persian aren't representing true Persian culture. It is so shameful and disgrace to Persian people. The cast call themselves Persian and make false statement. What the shame?

Best Answer

I love it & if you don't flip the channel...(no show is perfect guys)

Best Answer

I'm Persian and this show was a DISCRACE to the Iranian ppl. SOOOO GLAD it's off air. What the EFF was Ryan Seacrest thinking when he interviewed these idiots??

Best Answer

It was its usual love and hate fights and arguments but that's what make the show interesting. I also liked it because the introduced new characters like Sasha and his brother which is what the younger gay generation looks and dresses like. With that also comes the cockiness and the roodness, but deep down inside I think there are good kids and I hope that Rezza can open up his heart and accept these new members and remember that he can be there for them, and maybe that will make him feel better about the struggles that he had to endure !

Best Answer