puck61 puck61 51-55, M 15 Answers Jan 2, 2010

I used to pretend I was a teacher when I was in kindergarden...I set up all my stuffed animals and dolls in rows on my bed and used my little workbooks to teach them. When I got older I pretended to be a singer and did the hairbrush microphone thing while listening to music.

Best Answer

I used to pretend that I was a Jedi Knight, a pirate, a transformer, a dancer and a singer. lol I have a very active imagination and am glad that I can play with my daughter in this way also to teach her to use her imagination.

Best Answer

I pretended all the time. I'd pretend I was a fairy, or a princess, or a witch( :) ), or a teacher, or an actress, or a doctor, or a rockstar, or a mom, or a mermaid, or a cat, or a teenager, or even a boy...the list is neverending. It was all for fun games.

Best Answer

When I was younger I loved pretending to be a doctor or a singer. Now once I graduate highschool I want to go to colledge to be a vet. I was in chorus last year so I guess my dream to be asinger came true.

Best Answer

Yes I did, I used to sit at my grandmother's piano and pretend I was preforming in front of a large audience... haha

Best Answer

I wanted to ride the open range and be a cowgirl..still do too :>)

Best Answer

Oh , I think I'm having a de ja vo !..<br />
No wait , that's the fog, I think there has been a robbery here !

Best Answer

Yes, and it apparently annoyed the hell out of everyone around me, because I always got in trouble for it. I pretended to be doing something fun, like driving a car, of flying a jet fighter.

Best Answer

I pretended to fly in the air with a cape made from an old bath towel. I also made mud pies and decorated them. I wanted to be a cook. <br />
My favorite thing was to be an indian and try to burn dolls at the stake. or bury them up to their neck and go find ants!<br />
I had only brothers and boy cousins so I was a tomboy. I could climb a tree to the top and scare everyone. :)

Best Answer

I did, and i pretened that i could control the element air...

Best Answer

Normal...

Best Answer

I pretended I was a super spy. I would build forts in the living room, and dress up in my mom's clothes. Then I'd sneak around the house observing people and picking up clues.

Best Answer

I pretended that I just didn't answer this question.

Best Answer

I pretended to be a super hero. I loved the Superman show on TV, and I pretended to be, not Superman or Superboy, but a super version of myself. As I got older I pretended that I had other super powers, a different power for each shirt that I wore. Sometimes I pretended that other members of my family also had super powers, like the Fantastic Four. I didn't tell them about it; it was just something I imagined to myself.

Best Answer