longwayround longwayround 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 7, 2011

My husband and i went out New Year's day to get some exercise equipment,(yes we were those people) but so far we have stuck to it. We cook healthy meals regularly and exercise at least 5 times a week. We are both normal weight so our goal was not to lose weight but just to get healthier so as of now we have stuck to our resolution. I think New Year's was just and excuse to make some improvements on our life that we had been wanting to do anyway but we are still working on other areas.

Best Answer

I made a New Year's resolution not to make a resolution of any kind. So far it is working very well.

Best Answer

Quitting smoking is easy , I know this to be true because I've done it thousands of times , Parody , A new years resolution will work only when enough effort is put into it .

Best Answer

yup..losing 66 lbs. I lost 4, so far..lol. I am working on it, though..counting my calories every day, and exercising regularly. wish me luck. lol

Best Answer

good luck and im sure you will get there these things take time good for you!

Best Answer

yes it was to get a job. I got a job in Jan 2011 but I'm still continuing to look for some think better!

Best Answer

thats good to hear well done!

Best Answer

Sort of...a long distance relationship had just broken down just before new year (my 3rd LDR over the last year) so I made a new year's resolution to not fall for any girls long distance. But the one that broke down was rekindled and had been making a recovery to some extent and is getting there... so I don't even know if that counts... :P

Best Answer

Yes...trying to drink more water.....yuck. :(

Best Answer