pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 29 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I plan to, and so does he.

Best Answer

Yes. And 29yrs later still together.

Best Answer

didnt anybody doubt u two for getting married everyone is telling me not to.. n congrats for 29yrs later

Best Answer

Yes everyone. But we out lasted all of them! Do what's in your heart. And always tallk never keep things bottled up. We all go threw changes. So keep the lines of comunications open. Lots of give and take.

Best Answer

No. He wanted to eat me with a spoon.

Best Answer

Yes and we are still together today. Mary J Blige "Real Love"!

Best Answer

yes i did

Best Answer

did everything turn out oka, cause i want to marry my high school sweet hear and everyone is saying no bueno:(

Best Answer

we still together and have 4kids. he proposed on prom night and we got married right out of high school on November 18, 2007 after I graduated. I'm not going to say it's all sun shine and rainbows but with one umbrella we stick it out through every storm together

Best Answer

Um no. Being gay was only just legalised and something to be scared of. Also girls, very nice, but they just didn't, you know, do it for me

Best Answer

I did, and divorced 15 years later

Best Answer

"technically" we were never sweethearts, but I was in love with him and he was in love with every one but me. It was illegal to kidnap people and keep them in your love nest for the rest of their lives back then....well, I guess it's still illegal....

Best Answer

You're funny

Best Answer

;) sometimes

Best Answer

Nope & I've always had certain regrets about it.She would have been a wonderful wife. Several reasons why I didn't marry her.First I was about to join the service and Vietnam was well underway. Secondly, I was so naive at age 20 I probably couldn't have handled marriage & the military at the same time very well. Third, I was undergoing a tremendous doubt as to my own sexuality...I knew I wasn't 100% straight & was unsure if I was gay, bi- or what since I was evolving into cross-dressing. All in all, I figured it was in her best interest for me to back away. She eventually married twice, once on the rebound and again for love.

Best Answer

No but i ******* him to death.

Best Answer

No, but it turns out, my sweetheart went to the same high school, and junior high and we graduated the same year. Better we got together much later.....he was such a jock, lol.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No, but he does look me up ever so often.

Best Answer

No, but maybe I will.

Best Answer

never had a highschool sweet heart :'(

Best Answer

No, He Died in a car crash our senior year

Best Answer

yeah and I murdered her shortly after I told police she fell overboard

Best Answer

yes and we got divorced ten years later. was a horrible mistake.

Best Answer

Yes. Would never do it again...

Best Answer

I wish!!!

Best Answer