Before the change, every time you reloaded the Q&A page, it would always be full of new questions. But the change happened, and what do you know - the number of questions asked was cut roughly in half.
themanoflegends themanoflegends 22-25, M 5 Answers Jan 28 in Community

Only the strong will survive...lol

Best Answer

We must stay and live life as we used to. For I say. Jan 28th will not be knows as the day EP changed it's format, its when the user of EP changed EP.

Best Answer

Somehow I doubt either of those two will happen. People will complain, EP won't give a damn, and when it inevitably comes down to live with it or leave, the majority of people will decide that they'd rather live it the changes than leave EP. And the cycle of EP not giving a damn shall continue. And when they decide to change something again? Rinse and repeat.

Best Answer

Every time I reload it, I see new questions. I think the reason why you're seeing LESS questions is because people have left.<br />
But I still see silly questions.

Best Answer

I didn't say there are no new questions, only that there are far less new ones than before the change.

Best Answer

I'd have to disagree. But that's fine.

Best Answer

Yes. There are many changes all of a sudden..People respond and i cannot see their responses..I "heart" a question and it does not register.The format reminds me of a 1983 computer style, where everything is very basic and slow..They really have mangled this site.

Best Answer

I woke up around 2 am and logged on to EP. I couldn't believe what I saw. At first I thought maybe I pressed some wrong button but then I started reading the post and learned the horrific truth. EP had changed it's format. Was it all over? That's what it felt like,...but people rose up, started to pick up the pieces and tell their stories and we all began to heal. What is your EP format change story and where were you when it happened?

Best Answer