i got a favorite teacher!

Best Answer

Ugh, the worst professor I had was my first semester of college. The first day of class he literally walked in, sighed, and said he hated teaching this class (History, United States to 1877) because it was totally irrelevant to today and he doesn't like it cause he can't relate to it. The rest of the semester he talked in a monotone voice, would let the class out early, which was ok with me, but he would constantly complain that we were behind, and then he would proceed to give us questions on the test that we never even learned. On top of that, he required us to buy a $150 book that we didn't even use.

Best Answer

My favorite teacher was Mr. Wilkinson in high school. He was my gym, health and driver's ed teacher, and the worst teacher I had was Mrs. Shelton in elementary school. She was my 5th grade teacher and she picked on me daily. I think that my mom told her off one day and she eventually left me alone, but that was like towards the end of the school year. She was also pregnant, and I always wonder if her child was mean to her as she was to me.

Best Answer

My worst teacher was Mr. Judkins who was my Chemistry teacher in HS. He was also my best teacher, as I made up my mind to, not only pass his class, but to do it as the best student there...... I used to balance chemical equations for fun! You were a bastard, Mr, Judkins.... thank you!

Best Answer

I had a great teacher in Primary School - Alan Watson. One of those characters that really influences you in a good way.<br />
The worst was the music teacher in Grammar School - Harpsi we used to call him (Harcourt-Smith was his real name). He was a real mean b**tard and was not a very nice person. I love music but he did his best to ruin my enthusiasm.

Best Answer

I haven't had ANY luck with teachers. Not one teacher I liked.

Best Answer

My favorite teacher was my Physics teacher in 12th grade. My worst was in 3rd grade.

Best Answer

Ms. Brennan was my fav....Ms. Ovariowhatevah was a racist *****.

Best Answer

I have a Mrs Brennan - she teaches chemistry!

Best Answer