did you panic a lot when you had your first driving lesson
clowntears32 clowntears32 31-35, F 12 Answers Jan 25 in Travel

No, but my jaw hit the ground when my dad handed me the keys and announced "Driving lessons!"

Best Answer

Hell yeah! I forgot to swing out when I went to park! Last task on the list and did fine up until then. The instructor let it slide though. Knock on wood I'm 15 years accident free!

Best Answer

Driving lesson. Heck no I was biting at the bit to get behind the wheel. No so of my first flying lesson. The instructor did more flinching than me.

Best Answer

hahahaah no, but it was a shock! the instructor just said "ok pull out and drive" into a huge mess of traffic, raining and all! there was no introduction, no explanation, nothing. just "go". it was fine :)

Best Answer

yes but I was 8 yrs old and it was in the 1950s cars were a lot more complicated back these days any idiot can steer a car down the road . the only problem I had was that by the time I went to get my license I was to comfortable and had formed bad habits I failed the driving test 4 or 5 times finally when I was on my way to Vietnam the state of Missouri gave me my license hoping I'd get killed in the war

Best Answer

im assuming you can drive good now thought lol :)

Best Answer

Lmfao!!!! Thank you for serving our country!

Best Answer

^5 you're welcome

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No. I was ecstatic!

Best Answer

I had been driving much before I went for a license.

Best Answer

No but everyone else did...:)

Best Answer