MauveMoss1892 MauveMoss1892 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Parenting & Family

All my four were planned and so was my soon-to-be, grand-daughter.

Best Answer

Planned them both, then got snipped.

Best Answer

I could never have had cancer as a child.

Best Answer

I was desiring & considering to have a child with my son's mother after buying a property later that year. However she lied and planned to have one with a sick twisted plot to collect a weekly pay check after moving back in w/ mommy. <br />
However I'm not one to use children as pawns or to be used / forced or abuse by anyone nor sit around and watch a child be neglected. By the time he was 9 months old I was granted sole & residential custody. Long story short, she now pays child support. <br />
I do not plan to have any more.

Best Answer

Accident. I was married the first time but just barely. The second time I really messed up but she is so worth it. I adore my girls and never once regretted my accidents.

Best Answer

Oh I feel horrible, I forgot my son, who was planned but he died before birth. We tried for years to have a baby but it never happened until it eventually ended our marriage, but it only took one time with the guy I had my second daughter with.

Best Answer

Good for you hun, to keep on trying. I'm proud of you :)

Best Answer

We planned to

Best Answer