My nickname when I was a toddler was Little Lucy, after Lucy in the Peanuts. They say I had some kind of attitude. Can't imagine why... hehehehe

Best Answer

There was a dave chappelle skit on tv about fake weed when i typed in my usernameso,it was fate.

Best Answer

I put a bit of thought into mine, but I am not sure I would say I REALLY thought it over.<br />
Mine is a koan, What is Mu? The definition of Mu is nothing, or better yet un-ask the question, or your question cannot be answered because it is ba<x>sed upon false assumptions. <br />
Koans are used as a meditative practice to open up greater understanding in some schools of Zen. Most people have heard "What is the sound of one hand clapping" or "What was your face before your mother and father were born?". I always liked What is Mu?

Best Answer

copied it from a tv show

Best Answer

I love my usename on EP, and it is fits me, but it was sper of the moment, first one I tried!

Best Answer

I just sat and that's what cameout. How cluttered is my closet?

Best Answer

In my case, on this site, I put thought into it.

Best Answer

mine is part of my name and birth year

Best Answer

mine is a acronym for the people in my life that mean the most to me.

Best Answer

I've had this username for years...any social media site I've joined. Except FB...they wouldn't let me sweetly linger so to speak.

Best Answer

Yes, I did put thought into mine...

Best Answer

spur of the moment ,,,

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer