thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 13 Answers Jan 1, 2012

No.

(Pops open a Diet Cherry Pepsi.)

Wonder who would sponsor such a study?

Best Answer

No, I drink Pepsi so I can't read very well.

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha! Toooo Funny!!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No I did not, I think life is already crappy enough with out reading silly reports and anyway they both taste turgid, try Tizer or Irun brew or any other less advertised beverage

Best Answer

Im sorry to have to inform you that you have misunderstood what is meant-coka cola drinkers are simply taller.

Best Answer

soooo..is it that they were smarter before drinking Pepsi..or always just dumber...hmmmmm???...Soooo to find out....who wants to be the guinea pig..We will test your IQ..and offer you Pepsi to drink...

and then of course we need to do the same for the Coke product..because...the same question exists..Did the Coke increase the IQ..or were they always smarter to begin with.....??...so again who wants to be the guinea pig...

Oh...and to play fair..it needs to be a blind test...and so you will not be told which beverage your drinking...wish we could alter the tast to keep you guessing..but we will work on a way to do that..so as to not influence the outcome...

Best Answer

Was the study done by Coke-A-Cola?

Best Answer

lies....lies!!!

Best Answer

Hmmm...reminds me of the time someone asked which is best Pepsi or Coke... ;-p

Best Answer

lol really? link pls?

Best Answer

My brother Jimmy has an I.Q. of 160....and poodles have the second highest I.Q. of the dog population, but I beg to differ, my dog Willy is the smartest. WTF!!!!!!

Best Answer