Did you know that given enough time, I could write a meaningful response.

Best Answer

hey they run the country, (politisions) they run the universities(old men with no brains)

Best Answer

You're not wrong...

Best Answer

By the way, this is every country in the world......

Best Answer

understand, at least we don't get shot for saying what we feel(not yet at least)

Best Answer

monkeys can't coin words :Þ<br />
http://www.pathguy.com/shakeswo.htm

Best Answer

Didn't realise he wrote the American way? Valor as compred to valour? Eaten out of house and home? Always thought that was one of my late mothers terms...

Best Answer

That whole quantum physics theory about parallel universes and the infinite probability thing ,.is ridiculous and an insult to science and sanity.....Besides the fact that Marlow wrote most of Shakespeare anyway.,..theres a point where any continuum becomes finite and chaotic ,thus devolving into a disintegrative post existent state...<br />
For instance ,factor in the extinction of the monkey ,which would be a minor fraction of any shakespearian fluke of monkey magic expressed in text....Besides the fact that monkeys can't even type..<br />
There would never be enough time or enough monkeys.

Best Answer

They can Scribe with a quill my dear friend....

Best Answer

Impossible. Because Shakespeare didn't write novels, he wrote plays.

Best Answer

Sure they can, but only if shakespeare wrote books on apple and bananas lmao

Best Answer

The Headlines for the day the monkeys finally finish the novel will be " Monkey team writes Shakespeare novel, Koreans make decent automobile"

Best Answer

I had an Hyundai car years ago. Nice little runner....

Best Answer

Do you realize Shakespeare stole his work from others?

Best Answer

this is the first I've heard of that.

Best Answer

It's well documented. As old manuscripts are uncovered they find more plays that predate shakespeare that someone else wrote.

Best Answer

It's a theory but somewhat circumstantial.

Best Answer

I've never read a Shakespeare book in my life. I do believe there's a new film about this though...

Best Answer